Most anticipated games of 2008

Not very interested in a game that one of it's main pulls is in game Nudity = Age of Conan... That is really sad...

I would really like to wait for any game to come out on PC, because it will look a whole lot better on my PC than any game console...however, MGS 4 will not have PC release...which is very sad... guess I have to buy the over priced system... :(

Not very interested in a game that one of it's main pulls is in game Nudity = Age of Conan... That is really sad...

I played it at Dragon*Con last year, and everyone was clothed completely. Wasn't anyone dressed like the original Conan, either. I didn't know that was something drawing people to it.

I played it at Dragon*Con last year, and everyone was clothed completely. Wasn't anyone dressed like the original Conan, either. I didn't know that was something drawing people to it.

But still, they mention that it will be there, and many people interested in it seem to see that as a big pull...sorry, but not interested... Right in the ESRB rating it say Nudity and Sexual Themes...ehh...suggestive themes...no...Sexual Themes...

After looking through the ESRB site, the game boarder lines on AO...

Back