More than ever I need your Prayers

Praise the Lord for the great news! And we are missing you in game. The Lord's grace will carry you through this one, Bob. And the testimony you share is awesome. God is so good and dependable. Relying on Him is always FTW! All the time and every time!

Our prayers continue on your behalf, and hope to see you helping smack around a hordies soon!

I'm still kicking and screamin, so far so good, last MRI I had in August showed no new growths and what was left from the operations back in March hasn't grown at all. I don't have my next MRI until November. Looks like God has got more planned for me. Thank you all for you prayers and kind thoughts. I almost broke down the other day and started to load WoW back on, but then I can to my senses...lol
I'm really looking forward to the new Star Wars MMO coming out sometime next year, also going to go out tomorrow and pick up the new Wolfenstein game. Wolfenstein was the very first game I ever played online before. I have started a little hobby, figured it might help with my concentration, I've started putting black powder rifle and pistol kits together, that it might be cool to put these kits together and them give them to my sons, something they know their dad spent time on finishing and staining and making operational. So far I've done a Lyman .54 cal Great Plains Rifle(rifle weighs a ton) and 2 Traditions .50 Trapper Pistols, both are percussion type. Been a lot of fun so far, keeps me busy, my next kit is a Traditions St. Louis Hawkens .50 cal rifle. I'll get some pics posted.

PS

I've got a facebook thingy now, so look me up Bob Haney

Y'all take care and God Bless You All,

Bob

Still praying for you, borther!

Hi Bob,

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that I (we) are still lifting you up in prayer. I trust that God is still working His perfect will in your life, and I hope and pray that everyone around you has their eyes opened that they may see and be blessed by it!

How are you doing these days?

As for Aion, it looks pretty cool, but I haven't gotten into the beta yet, so I have no firsthand experience to share.

May God continue to bless you!

~Jealot (Josh)

Last edited:
Woohoo a Mustang hat.

Glad to see you weren't wearing a chevrolet trashba... hat on your head.

Also glad to see that you are doing so well!

Very nice! I love the shorter antenna and the blackened rims!

These are very fun cars XD.

Howdy everybody, haven't posted in awhile, how is everybody? Y'all still playing WoW? I'm doing pretty good, my last MRI in December was a gift from God, my brain cancer has actually reduced itself, God is the man. I think about y'all often and miss y'alls company. God bless you all.

Love,
Bob

Howdy everybody, haven't posted in awhile, how is everybody? Y'all still playing WoW? I'm doing pretty good, my last MRI in December was a gift from God, my brain cancer has actually reduced itself, God is the man. I think about y'all often and miss y'alls company. God bless you all.

Love,
Bob

Bob, I am so glad to hear that! I have been constantly praying for you and your family! God is great, and He is constantly showing us His miracles! As for me, I am doing great! Senior year is going by faster and faster, before I know it i'll be in college! =]

I will continue to keep you in my prayers, and please keep me updated with anything you can post if you have time =]

May God bless you and your family!
Love,
Kyle

My daughter, Unchained, prays for you a lot. I know you didn't play with her much in game before you quit but for some reason you really made an impression on her. That's an accomplishment since she's just 12. She'll be 13 in April.

She asks about you quite often if you have logged on or posted.

Love,
Bob

Praise God! Awesome!

Back