More than ever I need your Prayers

OhBob

firsts up I wish to thank all of y'all for you tells in game and prayers for my recent health issues. After my 2nd surgery myself and my family were pretty optimistic on the prognosis and the final out come would be a short therapy/recovery and back to work, Well God has other plans for me at this time, we found out today that I have a very aggressive stage 4 brain tumor, I've not yet spoke with the oncologist about the therapy, but with this type of tumor the future is not to bright. Let me say though I trust in my salvation in Christ and Gods love to see myself and my family through this. Y'all have been a beacon for me and I thank you.

Bob

Bob, I'll continually lift you up in prayer for you and your family, if you need anything don't hesitate to PM me here or in game.

Heath

Much love in Christ. My wife and I are praying for you.

We continue to hold you and yours up in prayer! God can use even this for His glory and your good! Continue to be available to Him! I know you will! I may have never met ya face to face, but I love you, brother! And Christ is still THE Way, THE Truth and THE Light.

Not knowing what God is planning is never easy, but i thought of this and i hope this encourages you greatly.

Psalms 103 vs 2-3

Bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not all HIs benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities, and who heals all your diseases.

Lord we just pray that this promise will come to pass being your will, so that Bob can carry out the work that only he can do that you have enabled him to do. And that your glory would be shown and some might believe on you Sons name.
In Jesus name ;;;; Amen

thank you, whatever God has in his plans for me, my praise is upon him. I count my self blessed to know Gods love. I have truly been blessed with wonderful family and friends.

Thank you all and God Bless you,
Bob

Hey all you WoW addicts, thought I'd drop and howdy. So, far I've completed a 6 1/2 week chemo/radiation and doing pretty good. The latest MRI didn't show any new growths. God has been amazing through this whole ordeal. I have my no so good days, but all I have to do is remember his promise and all is good. I'm starting my 2nd round of chem to day. Is everyone still pretty active in WoW? I've actually stated playing SWG again, having quite a bit of fun with it, I can only play for about an hour or two but it sure is fun.

Well y'all take care and I'll post again soon,

Loves yall and again thank you for your prayers, God really does listen

Have been praying for you and wondering how things have been going. Unchained has asked a couple times if I had heard any news.

Hope things go smoothly for you and will keep you in my prayers.

Back