Mirakle - retirement plans

ewoksrule

Well the time has come for Mirakle to hang up her plate armor. Retirement looms. What a grand adventure she has completed. I remember leveling up along side Quantum the hunter, getting my free mount while everyone was hurting for the 100g, LOL. Goblit made my first few days in the guild so welcoming. Draco had set down the challenge; Redeemed was running their first ever MC run in 6 weeks. The race to 60 was on. Mirakle ended up dinging 60 in 1 month and attended that first raid, even receiving the first epic to drop on a Red-run…Lawbringer bracers!! That led to months of stomping the Molten Core. All the hours spent in MC were painful but ultimately worth it as watching Rag drop that first time was priceless.

Then BC came and life changed. Mirakle was now a tank. From being a top healer on the charts for months and months, She was now wielding a caster sword and tanking Heroic-bosses and eventually…Raid-bosses. Mirakle proved that Red can raid at least up to Curator without a warrior even in the group.

Well it has been a total blast and the guild chat has been sweet, but it is time to move on. All that is left in the game for Mirakle to accomplish is raid beyond Kara. This involves 4-6 hour runs and with 2 month-old twin girls in the home, this is becoming a huge point of discontentment. Even 2 hour Heroic runs are hard to pull off without a baby crying in the background. That coupled with the fact that running the same instance over and over loses a bit of fun each time made me look elsewhere.

I just have very little fun in PvP and I am tired of leveling alts. Low and behold a 10-day trial of LotRO appeared.

I am having fantastic fun in LotRO. It is Freshocity all over again. Everything is beautiful, refreshing and mind blowing. Leveling is not a race to max but I am enjoying stopping and smelling the roses again. I mostly solo or duo with a friend so I can jump out at any time to tend to my kids. Also even the longest instance so far was only 15 mins. Perfect!

Anyways I want to wish you all the best in your adventures. I love you all and consider you my family. You are my brother and sisters in Christ and you are all invited over to my Heavenly mansion for a BBQ when we get there.

Mirakle of Azeroth is being retired and most likely sold in the next couple weeks. Now it is time for Mirakle of Gondor to come into her own.

God Bless Redeemed!

PS. I am on the Arkenstone server (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Wow the graphics look like an oil painting! Very nice change from the cartoonee of WOW.

You will be missed horribly ingame...but more so inguild. The hole you make will be very hard to fill. Thank you for all your time, effort and friendship.

I'm not sure why but I read "I'm playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure now". There seems to be a communication breakdown failure kind a thingie going on here. I think maybe you were distracted by your little wee ones in the background. Maybe try typing that again, it can't possibly be my reading.

Good luck with your Island adventures. Gods peace be with you.

You are my brother and sisters in Christ and you are all invited over to my Heavenly mansion for a BBQ when we get there.

Wonders which one of us is his brother, thereby leaving the rest of us out in the cold. :D

Seriously, have fun with your newfound game, and more importantly, with your chitlins. They grow up fast, and there's no replay. God bless.

Ahh...what a sad sad gnome I am. You will be missed...have fun and God bless you wherever your virtual adventures may take you...even if it means you're going off to play with hobbitzez...or HK (and that's not Holicron Knights)

sad to see you go but wish you the best wherever you end up and have a great time levelling up the twins:) That is definately something you dont wanna rush:)

While it saddens me to see I do understand the reasoning behind it. You are a huge asset to this guild and it will be hard for many to see you leave. You have been an enrichment to myself and others continuously during your time here and what you have done for the guild will not be forgotten. We love you greatly! Perhaps I should load my LoTrO copy back up and come find you so we can dink around for a bit. God bless!

Your making the right decision.

You will "blink"......and and your daughter will come up to you and say.......Can I go out with this Rogue here? Sometimes its like you can see right through him Daddy....he/s so cute.
OR....the other one will say Daddy I'm 16 and I want to go out with this Priest...his name is Shadow. Don't trust then to a Warlock...uhh..uhh.....

It happens all so fast......Enjoy both worlds......but mostly enjoy them.

You will be missed here,
Young

What? You are retiring? Did we ever talk about this?

I am pretty sure I never authorized your retirement....

I've been considering LotRo more and more lately so you may see me there Mirakle
Ill buy first round at the Prancing Pony!

I am pretty sure I never authorized your retirement.
What? you didnt get the memo?

Twin 16 year old daughters sounds so scary!
noooo why did you make me ponder that?!?

Perhaps I should load my LoTrO copy back up and come find you so we can dink around for a bit.
Did you mean dink around or Drink? Cause I need to work on the Title... Mirakle, Shire Brewmaster.. I just got Mirakle , Pie Eating Champion

Who else am I going to compare tankadin stuff with now...

Have fun with them babies and make sure to say Hi whenever you are "fixing" Icthus' computer. "Don't worry Icthus, it is a quick fix and I will only need your PC for about 4 hours. But I would like you to login to WoW so I can check the network connection..."

Who else am I going to compare tankadin stuff with now...

Have fun with them babies and make sure to say Hi whenever you are "fixing" Icthus' computer. "Don't worry Icthus, it is a quick fix and I will only need your PC for about 4 hours. But I would like you to login to WoW so I can check the network connection..."

Dude you nailed him!!!

Back