Mirakle - retirement plans

Take care Mike, I'm glad I got to meet you IRL, have fun with the li'l uns! XD I'll be back out there for 5 days from July 10 - 14, so hopefully I can see ya again. That'll be your one shot to sell LotRO to me too! :)

God bless!
Alan

That'll be your one shot to sell LotRO to me too!

I think he already tried to sell it to you...

Ill buy first round at the Prancing Pony!

SISSY GAME!

I won't miss Mirakle, because I see him every day at work! But seriously, "the world" is not the same without you!

So TB now that Mirakle is leaving how much longer can you all hold out and not join him?:p its not gonna be the same if Mike is in the corner playing LOTRO(Hello Kitty Island Adventure!):p hehe

I will say this... It's a very "pretty" game. The graphics are amazing, but I have no interest in the game itself.

If I ever stop playing wow, it will only be to go professional at Nanaca Crash!

Yep, until the prodigal son returns.

However, it is nice to see him actually working and not trolling forums....

cgamer posted the caps lock fix though, think thats what he meant by cgamers registry file:p

Well, last time I was in PA was in Lancaster for tech training for a company I worked with several years ago. As I was flipping through the TV channels in my hotel room to see what was on the first night I came across the inevitable channel with just static. Some joker had used the TV to give that channel a title.

It read 'Amish Channel'.

I LOLed. :)

Back