Men's Forum Grand Opening

We currently have 47 people signed up for the men's forum. It is so exciting!! If you are interested and have not received an invite let me know. If you think you have already replied to the invite and do not yet have access, please send me a PM. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing though.

Hoping to reach 50!! :)

Glad to see all the interested in this forum. I will love getting involved in something that is meaningful and up lifting.

Wut I must have been lost n da wilderness but me would like a invite

Wha-?

That made as much sense to me as...
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

Since there is such an interest in this forum I think I can finish up my contribution of God's purpose fo Husband's and Men which I will be posting over the weekend. If no noe has any objections? The first posting seemed to go over well so it might be time for part 2. :cool:

uh...sry i completely and totally missed the boat...more like the entire fleet...but can i sign up?

/bump

For those not already aware, the Christian Gamers Alliance has a set of forums where Christian men (17 and older) can discuss a wide range of topics with other Christian men.

If you're a Christian man 17 or older and would like to join the Men's Forums, please post a reply here.

Back