Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Crystal Desert

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Magumma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henge of Denravi

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
I am liking the sound of Sanctum of Rall more and more all the time. At this point it looks like we shouldn't have any problem getting on that one. Of course, we still have not seen the official server list yet.

I am liking the sound of Sanctum of Rall more and more all the time. At this point it looks like we shouldn't have any problem getting on that one. Of course, we still have not seen the official server list yet.

This List?
worldap.png

I think Cadeyrn meant the final list of servers that will be available at release.

BTW, Cadeyrn, how exactly are you expecting me to pronounce that? Kad Erin? Cay Derin? :p

Stc95, you are interpreting my statement correctly.

As for name, pronounce it however you can so that I know you are talking to me. Technically it would be pronounced something like this: Kah - daern, with the a in the first syllable being short, and the rn being pronounced withouth a vowel between :) Good luck :)

Ahh ha! That's where the emphasis is. Mmk.. I think I got it. Carry on. :)

I just ask you post the server that you will be on when it is decided maybe in a sticky so it will be easy to find.

Well, i'm not into all the homework and stuff that you guys are doing, haha. So just tell me where we'll be and that's where i'll go! :]

After reading this whole thread, I personally like the sound ot Sanctum of Rall. Does not look over croweded, but will possibly have a decently large player base that is family oriented and less likley to be trouble seekers. I know we need to witness, but you don't cast your pearls before swine either. :)

Aye. I've been wanting to wait until I've heard back from some of the other Christian guilds, but I'm convinced this is the best place for us to be. I only hope and pray the other guilds will join us. :)

Back