Leaders are readers

i just finished a max lucado, (started on the plane got off with 15 pages to go) can't remember what it was called. it was about the last week of christ. gave modern day examples to show what christ was going through in that last week. VERY cool.

just started a book by mark connor about bringing change to the church. i'll have to get the titles on here later. Im 2 states from home on a different computer.

also about to start wheel of time. i heard about them here on TOJ a couple of years ago, so it's time to get into it.

also another book, his last command , our first priority by jack haynes. GOOD GOOD.

keep growing

sealcomm

Harry Potter IV and V anyone? =x

WHO SAYS BEING AN ADULT MEANS YOU CAN'T READ HARRY POTTER?!

Currently re-reading through Genesis and Acts for personal use in my frequent debates that I always somehow get stuck in =]

ive read 4 mangas at the book store since i had plenty of time and not much cash
biggrin.gif
namely inuyasha, trigun, gundam seed, and knights of the zodiac (which sucked but figuired id try it out) and im reading the book of Virtues which is comprised of little moral storys that are fun to read anytime. im planning on picking up a book eventually called Persecution: persecution by liberals against christianity by David Limbuagh

The title of the next harry potter book has been unveiled. Its going to be called "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.".
The www.jkrowling.com site is really well made.

Back