Late News But still suprised it hasn't been posted

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Dec. 01 2003,11:54)]Why weren't you pwning us during the ToJ tryouts? ...
Goose, I wasn't at the ToJ tryouts. I was out of town with my father. Thats why you don't remember me doing a whole lot of anything at the tryouts. I WAS NOT THERE.

k thx

take your AOell and leave the Kitchen foo./.... i i am sry Z i love you man ;( ;( ;( dont leave me!!!
wow.gif
blues.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Dec. 02 2003,4:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Dec. 01 2003,11:54)]Why weren't you pwning us during the ToJ tryouts? ...
Goose, I wasn't at the ToJ tryouts. I was out of town with my father. Thats why you don't remember me doing a whole lot of anything at the tryouts. I WAS NOT THERE.

k thx
Well, I guess that explains why you weren't pwning us ... or could it be that if you were there ... YOU STILL WOULDN'T!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, man, I'm on a roll!

yeah, your the one we have the hardest time trying to glock/knife. You always seem to turn around and random spray some1 in the head boosting your 2-10 record to 3-10.:laugh:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dead_Aim, are you sure you're not talking about your score ...

WAIT, nevermind ... yours would be something like 3-30, my bad!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Creshinibon @ Dec. 03 2003,3:22)]And then there is me, which is just no contest for either of you =)
Hey Cresh,  mebbe you and I should play together...
we might be a good match  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Dec. 03 2003,6:21)]Dead_Aim, are you sure you're not talking about your score ...

WAIT, nevermind ... yours would be something like 3-30, my bad!
Umm right Goose....nice comeback
rock.gif

Im sure I haven't run a n3g4t1v3 score in months (not counting scrims).

try -8 and 30. lol there was a couple teamkilling 0wn4ge crazy game awhile ago. One Kidan participated
tounge.gif
we practically naded each other.

Back