Late News But still suprised it hasn't been posted

ToJ | Dead_Aim

I guess the question is what is next. I mean if we the leagues are so bad that the Anti-hack admins are hacking what are we gonna do?

Unaware of what Im talking about? Look here: News

I personally quite CS over two issues. One of those being the abundance of cheating, even on the anti cheat servers. Made it no fun for me to try and learn the game.

The other is family. Had a hard time playing with my six year old watching the blood and bones being splattered everywhere.

Not judging here, my decision not telling anyone what to do.

<Puts on anti-flame suit>

I do really enjoy DoAC, so go figure.

yeah- i think ppl have started taking the game wayyyy to seriously and cant stand not being good so they chat.... it's not cool.

he was cal-o, so i guess it's to be expected, almost every team that i know in cal-o has at least 1 cheater -.-

That's why if ToJ goes to cal-o, you guys have me
smile.gif
rofl

You would be surprised at the amount of Cheaters in cal-o through cal-main. There are an abundance of them that do not get caught or sometimes false acusations are made causing people who are really good to be suspended even if they do not cheat.

Sad, hackers get away while 1337 legit are put away.

*NOTE This happens rarely, CAL and UGS are pretty good about taking down hackers...I mean look Nick was a hacker and it takes one to know one.
biggrin.gif

People are too easily angered these days. I am in awe of how many people can start cursing and yelling over a simple game. Why are you yelling? Has your personal ethos been damaged by dying one time? Take it easy, it's supposed to be fun, not infuriating.

I'm sure none of the ToJers cheat, nor will any other Christian Clans/communities. This is another reason i try hard to search for other christian servers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Nov. 12 2003,4:30)]I'm sure none of the ToJers cheat, nor will any other Christian Clans/communities. This is another reason i try hard to search for other christian servers.
There might be one or two here or their, who knows. We are supposed to be examples but that does not mean people always are. (I'm not saying their are, just that their could be) I would hope not though. I've seen more good players accused of cheating than actual cheaters tho. (Goose, Que Pasa, Speedy to name a few)

as for getting mad, I have to agree with Que. Why get mad at a game? If you get mad at a game, you don't need to be playing it.

my $0.02 worth.
Cory

no, a few weeks ago on the 1GoD server, You was being accused. When all those tsay messages about ToJ being hackers? You remember that? Anyway..I thought it was funny.
smile.gif

cory

I just quick pubbing all togther....Ive been banned from so many "Nub Pubs" I gave up. I do believe I am banned from all phxx servers now lol. Oh well Im still legit and Myles can votch for that. Only time I will ever pub is in ToJ and since its pwed its not pub anymore LOL (in a sense).

Very soon. I'm just waiting on Aaron out at laggyservers to install Admin Mod on our server (we can't do it ourselves because we lack root access), then I'll be plugging in Steam IDs (if you haven't posted your Steam ID in the Server Administrators forum, do it now!) and restarting the server.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Nov. 13 2003,2:16)]I just quick pubbing all togther....Ive been banned from so many "Nub Pubs" I gave up.
/me pats Dead_Aim on the back and says "I hear ya bratha!"
sad.gif

Its not to bash other servers, because there really are some good ones out there. But when we have the ToJ server, i'm always glad to come to a place thats meets everyone's standards.

I haven't quit pubbing. As long as you don't get discouraged and always remember that its nothing more than a silly game, theres nothing to really no reason to stop (as long as your having fun of course!).

But as for the hacking thing: its almost kinds like Christians preaching that we need to follow God's word and his laws, but every once in awhile a Christian(like any normal human being) makes a big boo-boo. So then the world looks at him and they say to oneanother "Why, this man got in our faces telling us not to do that, and here he goes and does it almost without thought!"
The world is always watching us. Even though it may not always seem like it, both the good and bad things we do affect the way that people look at us as followers of Christ.

I think this is a message God wants all of us to hear and he spoke to me through this story. This also reminds me that God works in mysterious ways because this is almost like a parable that Jesus would tell if he were here today. Jesus spoke in parables so that he could get his messages across in a way that people can relate. So as a gamer, I could relate to this story, and God was there to translate this story into his word.

gg God!
smile.gif

Usually in 1God server, admins such as James are just joking, well if you get to know them a little, they usually do that (also kicking them selves, voting and accusing THEM SELVES
tounge.gif
) I got accused couple times, and seen people get mad at me for just having a better score. People need a cooldown.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Nov. 29 2003,6:24)]I got accused couple times, and seen people get mad at me for just having a better score
Laf Albert you got accused? WHAT?

j/k

For real though I quit for real. I even went in 3D pub and wasn't impressed. I also wanna note that in 3D pub I played w/a guy from TAU (Texas Area Untouchables) and I owned him k thx. My friend also put some good smackdown on him which is saying alot since he has only been playing a few months. Just goes to show you that pubbing is a whole different experience than scrims/matches online. And then of course Lan is a whole other subject.

Back