Kidan Announcement

Well, I'm currently sitting on the floor of my empty apartment, as I have the house, but had to come back into Pensacola in order to be here as the movers take my stuff away. First thing tomorrow morning, I'm driving back up to Jackson area, in order to supervise the unloading of all my stuff.

But at least i'll be able to sleep in my own bed Sunday night before I have to go into work Monday morning.

Now, for the bad news. It'll be at least another week before I'm online with any sort of regularity, possibly upwards of two to three weeks. For more details, read here.

So, until I get re-connected, I hope everyone behaves themselves.

Don't worry, we will spam to death anyone that breaks the rules.

Try to not push yourself too hard, moving is one of the most stressful activities you can do. And make sure to keep an eye out on the movers, they arn't always the most trustworthy.

Now, for the bad news. It'll be at least another week before I'm online with any sort of regularity, possibly upwards of two to three weeks. For more details, read here.
Comcast is of the devil. Except where the devil is pure evil, Comcast is pure stupid.

The only reason cable companies like Comcast (evil), Charter (evil), and Mediacom (evil) stay in business is because, in some areas, they are the only service available. From a technical standpoint, I prefer cable over DSL. From a business standpoint, the less kind part of me would point and cackle at the cable companies as they go down in flames with their dinosaur-age business practices.

If not for DirecTV and AT&T DSL, cable companies would make no effort at all at improving their services. It's arguable that they're not really making an effort, even with new competition.

[face_dancing] My internet is back! My Internet is back!

... I think to celebrate, I need to go re-read Doctorow's Eastern Standard Tribe.

Back