Kidan Announcement

Kidan

Okay folks, for anyone who peruses the Prayer Request forum, they would have seen a prayer request from me, started a few months ago, and updated earlier this month. And if you're not stopping by the Prayer Request forum on occasion, I have to ask why not, you need to be.

But that's neither here nor there.

I promised in that thread, that I would give more details once things had solidified, and that's what I'm here for now.

For the next three to four weeks, I will be on CGA much, much less, as I prepare for and implement a move from Pensacola, FL. to Jackson, MS.

The reason: I have taken a new job with a company whose IT division is located up there.

So, I want everyone to behave while I'm distracted by RealLife, and not cause me to have to come here and whip out my ban and/or edit sticks.

God bless
- Stephen

I have alot of family up there, I may have to stop by sometime and torment, err visit you sometime. I will drop a PM if we go visiting up there.

Woohoo!!

With Kidan gone I can act up again! Let's PAR-TAY!

Grats on the new job Kiddo! God bless :D

Stephen, I have really come to appreciate your model of patience, tolerance and even-handedness in handling sticky issues on these boards. If there is anything I can do to help over the next few weeks beyond praying for you and your family, please let me know.

Paul

Congrats on the job! Sad u have to move tho n glad u b back!!! But in fun I wonder how many oops can one get in a post Hmmmm!!

Forgiveness is divine! vote C$ in '08

(you know, forgiveness... ....because I've been banned twice... Never mind.)

Anyway, hope your move goes well Kidan! :D

It's not my fault. The rules are much looser at ccgr so I post there and then when I come here it's like walking into a brick wall.

Please don't ban me for saying that.

Back