John's My Singing Monsters Forum

There's one game that inspires me to make content on platforms like Rumble (a conservative alternative to YouTube promoting Free Speech and Christian and American Values. That doesn't mean we enable NSFW garbage with it either cause that means using Free Speech as an excuse)
My Singing Monsters is an award-winning mobile game made in September 2012 it allows one to collect and breed monsters on different islands where each island has its song. The more monsters you collect the more the song will be contributed to. Each monster plays differently depending on their design either they will sing, or play an instrument. For years it has gained a community full of talented creators, composers, and artists. I was once a part of it but I'm not a part of the MSM community anymore. Instead, I make MSM content on my terms as an independent creator. I thought of making my Forum for it here if any of you have seen and tried the game before and wanna share what you think of My Singing Monsters.

I first played the game when Tribal Island was released. I saw the fanmade content for it and how it gained more attention when Composer Island was released in the game in 2016, content then for the game was being created with many updates left and right. I then made content for the game on YouTube, but in 2023, I left YouTube and decided to start my Rumble channel where I made my own My Singing Monsters content on my own accord, away from the community, as an independent creator. I started my own fanmade MSM project called "The Realms of Amenra", a Christian My Singing Monsters project.

C.sylarphune.solar.pngD.missluniano.lunar.png Here are two of my monsters for the first elemental class for my first Christian project involving My Singing Monsters, The Realms of Amenra. These two are Mr. Sylarphune and Mrs Luminia from the Spirituals Class.

Back