Irony at its best

Sorry I haven't updated this, I have been really busy with homework and RL. Gonna go with screen shot contest b/c everyone can participate, will post details tom. morning or afternoon. Prizes gonna consist of:

1st Dragos Flatbow (last i checked was 30-40k value)
2nd Choice of 10k or Green item (details later when i check my inventory)
3rd Choice of 5k or Lesser Green item (details coming soon to theater near you)
4th Out of Date Minion cookie.
5th 2 piles of Glittering dust.

Rules:
Start 3/28/07-4/10/07 (2weeks to long? short?)
Only 2 entries per person.
Must Be GW Screenie.
My brother and I will pick the 5 funniest screenshots I will post those screen shots in a poll and everyone will vote for their favorite out of the 5. The one with the most votes wins.
You are allowed to edit your screenshots with photoshop or whatever program that you may have.

If you have any questions just post them here and ill answer them.

Contest Starts NOW!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sticking with "ChickenSwoon"
gw131hy7.jpg

Strangly, Margrid disapeared around the same time Kilster began her "Rock" collection.

While Arks had to turn her back on this brutal, l33t dance beating of Trap Wrack, a local SOE paragon (Zim?) only cheered this duet on to further gore.

You can't show it with a screen shot, but we(me and a friend) had a bone dragon glitch on us. We had just killed it. Then we summoned a minion from it. It then began to repeat the dying action over and over. It would pop up and then fall again pop up and fall again roaring the whole time. It was very amusing. I have screen shots but you can't see the movement so it's no fun.

Uh...if you can edit with photoshop...doesnt that make it unfair in the sense that you can do whatever you want to it? dont know what it counts for, but i think it should be the original screenie. and im not saying that cause im bad with photoshop...my sig says otherwise

Not really im looking more at how funny they are and not how good they look...and with only 3 entries I don't think it matters that much.

(snicker)....couldn't help but post this screen shot of one of the oddest attempts at evangelism I've ever seen. In fact, it was one of the oddest conversations I'd ever seen in local chat, between the evangelism attempt by 'Sweet Gold Kisses', and a side conversation which speculated rampantly about the exact meaning of the comment "You'll see the meat flaps". You can see this comment in the screen shot floating around towards the top of the screen:

my.php

Dea actually captured this screen shot, I came across it when transferring files from our old hard drive and couldn't help but laugh out loud. Enjoy. :)

Paul

Back