Irony at its best

slalomdms

As some of you know, I have been farming Sorrows furnace for some time now looking for Dragos Flatbow for my ranger. I have been farming for Drago for well over 3 months and still have not gotten it to drop. I have been going it 5 man group with guildies/alliance members to try for it to drop and still it hasn't. I even went with just talon, 3 heroes and I on many occasions to see if it would drop for me but no. Finally about a month ago Talon got it in a drop when he was with Halonic ( I wasn't there) and gave it to me. Whats ironic about this story? Well today I went into Sorrows furnace with 8 man hench group to try and complete the Oro quest so I can get the Final Assault quest. The first boss was drago and I figured i might as well kill him and see if he drops anything, and what do you know HE DOES!!!! I thought that was really ironic.

Anyways since this bow was given so graciously to me I thought I would do the same and give it away. So my question to you all is how do I go about doing that? Do I hold a contest and give it to the winner? Should I just give it to a guildy/alliance member who needs it or pick a name out of a hat and give it to the winner? Ideas?

Also I would like to thank those of you who spent lots of time trying to help me get this bow. Thank you all.

My first thought is - give it on Halonic since he gave you the original.

But, I also think a contest is a great idea. There are many ideas out there....
- Creative screenshots
- Funniest chat screenshot
- Since it's for a ranger, 1v1 ranger duels.
- Treasure Hunt
- Trivia Contest!!!!
- Creative Writing (ie. essay question)

My first thought is - give it on Halonic since he gave you the original.

It was Talon that gave it to him. I was just with Talon when it dropped. We had been trying to get it for SP for quite a while.

I already have a Drago's with my Ranger. In fact, one of my Heros is weilding another Drago's so I don't need it. Thanks for the thought anyway.

Oh, an idea for a contest.....a race. We did that once as a guild wide event long ago. Vibrokatana won the prize. The race started in one of the desert towns in Prophecies and the first one to reach Pastori in one of the other towns and open his trade window won.

lol thats funny! i wanna do that!
of course i would win cause you know, im me :p

I think we should do a guild scavenger hunt. not for your be per se but i do like the idea.

Rho

Oh, an idea for a contest.....a race. We did that once as a guild wide event long ago. Vibrokatana won the prize. The race started in one of the desert towns in Prophecies and the first one to reach Pastori in one of the other towns and open his trade window won.

Ya it was from Aug. Rock to heroes ascent and it was during the Celebration for being a guild for _ many years. I was thinking screen shot but wanted to see if you guys have any other creative ideas, cause i know this guild is very creative.

Ill give it a few days and the best idea i guess we will go with, hmmm mabey ill even throw in some cash and other items. :)

It was the guild anniversary party, to be exact. I didn't have a character to do runs, so I cheered at the finish line!

Monks in Prohecies are not allowed to have red hair else my Monk would be a redhead btw

Why not?

Every single one of my characters is a redhead, except the monk, Drian. I fought my impulse to make HER a redhead and made a blonde. I have the full gamut of red shades, from strawberry to dark auburn.

My ele has long white hair (go figure), my warrior has dark brown, I haven't seen my derv's hair in too long to remember, and my sister's mesmer is a redhead. Oh, and her ranger is brown.

Back