Introductions

Thanks mate. I made the account and it's been a mighty busy month. I am on so many projects and media platforms, yet my intended goals for here remain unchanged. I find that the long game theory is far more natural to me (developing an account for the long game of months and years) although short game theory/&strength also has merits.

As we know, the Lord speaks to us through the Word, and leads us to find the right verses and new (to us) verses, even as we have read the four Gospels at least once or twice. The text of the Word is so rich and weighty. A day or two ago I found John 17:20-23.

John 17:20-23

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Anyway I am checking in again and say hey, thanks for the forum welcome.

Footnotes

http://biblehub.com/john/17-23.htm

http://www.gotquestions.org/intercessory-prayer.html

http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/4-4.htm

Hi everyone, I am a big participant in gaming as it is and was one of my favourite hobbies. I currently play archeage ( server: kyrios) and im looking for a christian guild in the game...but I havnt found one yet. It would be a good help if someone posted the guild names of christian groups in archeage (if there are any).
Thanks in advance, and god bless y'all. :)

I don't play Archeage but welcome to the forums none the less :). I know there was talk on the forums about the game when it came out but I don't know if anything came of it. I remember pondering being a Firran, running up to people and saying "Cat I'm a kitty cat and I dance, dance, dance" and then... I would /dance :p. Good times, 10/10, would imagine again, but that sadly wasn't enough to tempt me to play.

Hope you find a group to play with or at least someone who knows more than I :) .

Also memes never die they just get more groans as the years go bye! Mwahaha!

I don't know where to point you for Archeage connections, but welcome to CGA all the same! Looks like you already found the MMO thread, and that's probably a good place to start.

what mmo games have christian guilds/alliances (free mmos)?
Hey Don, Chariot of FIRE is a Christian guild in Guild Wars 2. We're active in TS, Facebook, forums and in-game chat. We have activities every day except for Wednesdays and Sundays. Sadly, here are a couple of other "Christian" guilds who come across as "elitist" because their elite players generally won't partner with you in certain aspects of the game. We're not that way and we try to team up and help players of all abilities. We have a wide range of ages and an almost equal mix of genders. Guild Wars 2 has a completely free version, although, honestly, it's really nerfed as far as communication and trading goes. The paid version allows full access to the game and there are no monthly fees. You can get it for around $15 on Amazon and less on eBay. PM me if you are interested or have any questions!

Hello! I've been wondering if a forumsite like this existed for fellow Christian gamers. Glad to have found it. C: I'm especially into JRPGs and racing games, aside from other genres like strategy games. Currently kind of glued onto Assetto Corsa on my PS4, and a PS3 gem that I only recently discovered; Valkyria Chronicles.

I plan to do a Let'sPlay fairly soon, maybe around December/January, so I'm excited about that as well. I wonder if there are any other Christian LPers at all.

God bless you all.

Hello! I've been wondering if a forumsite like this existed for fellow Christian gamers. Glad to have found it. C: I'm especially into JRPGs and racing games, aside from other genres like strategy games. Currently kind of glued onto Assetto Corsa on my PS4, and a PS3 gem that I only recently discovered; Valkyria Chronicles.

I plan to do a Let'sPlay fairly soon, maybe around December/January, so I'm excited about that as well. I wonder if there are any other Christian LPers at all.

God bless you all.

Welcome to our forums Red Tiger! You have some nice art skills there I must say :) .

God bless you all.
Welcome to the forums, red.tiger (or do you go by Lugano for short?)!

Woo, Valkyria Chronicles! I still want to play through the full game (most likely the PC version), but family responsibilities (I'm married with 2 young children) and a full-time job have nudged me away from long-form JRPGs in recent years. I still haven't gotten past the second chapter of Bravely Default and I've owned the game for over a year (maybe 2?) now.

Welcome to the forums, red.tiger (or do you go by Lugano for short?)!

Woo, Valkyria Chronicles! I still want to play through the full game (most likely the PC version), but family responsibilities (I'm married with 2 young children) and a full-time job have nudged me away from long-form JRPGs in recent years. I still haven't gotten past the second chapter of Bravely Default and I've owned the game for over a year (maybe 2?) now.

Thanks Mighty Cerbil. and Tek7.

I know what you mean. Fulltime jobs can eat away some gaming leisure, or other things. As for me, I'm not as much as a hardcore gamer (I say thankfully) as I used to be in the past, even if I have plenty of time. I'm single, so I guess I still have some degree of recreative freedom. hah

I'm especially into JRPGs and racing games, aside from other genres like strategy games. Currently kind of glued onto Assetto Corsa on my PS4, and a PS3 gem that I only recently discovered; Valkyria Chronicles.
I like your tastes. I've been in need of a good car game for a while. Thinking I may pick up Driveclub because price and lack of Gran Turismo yet. Also wanting Need For Speed because I'll always be a sucker for the series, even if it's nowhere near the sim-y-ness of GT on the whole.

I digress. Welcome to the forums!

Also, I was on your Valkyria Chronicles stream earlier (Kenny). Cool stuff.

I like your tastes. I've been in need of a good car game for a while. Thinking I may pick up Driveclub because price and lack of Gran Turismo yet. Also wanting Need For Speed because I'll always be a sucker for the series, even if it's nowhere near the sim-y-ness of GT on the whole.

I digress. Welcome to the forums!

Also, I was on your Valkyria Chronicles stream earlier (Kenny). Cool stuff.

It was great to have had you on the stream! I was kind of scratching my head as to how you found my stream. hah Might do one again tonight, I like to get to the end.

GT Sport's release has been postponed, which got me disappointed, I'm a GT fan myself. I'm really enjoying Assetto Corsa right now, the driving experience blows Project Cars out of the water in my opinion, cause the driving is just more fun. But I really miss Gran Turismo.

Back