Interest in 10 Man Naxx Runs

Kagnus is available for heals on any naxx run. Just tell me when and where if you want to recruit him. I am mostly on my horde mage just because playing a pure dps class is just so much fun :D And I have no other characters there that people can ask me to switch over to in order to heal :p

But Kagnus is just about as geared as he can be running heroics, save for a few badge items. So he should have no problem healing naxx.

maybe we need to just do a list of tanks healers and dps so we know what we got it amlost is starting to looklike 3 groups :O

ok here is who has spoke up so far in game or fourms

DPS
1 Rhys
2 Jason (RA)
3 Jacki
4 Meghan
5 Adam
6 Rob
7 Alex
8 Chris
9 Tarrus
10 Tom
11 JJ
12 Jeron
13 Neil
14 Ron
15 Brian
16 Matt
17 Shane

Tanks
1 Danny (RA)
2 Eric
3 John Jr
4 Bob (RL)
5 Sean

Healers
1 Renee
2 Mike (RL)
3 Anita
4 Connor
5 Nathan
6 Shane

Last edited:
Team Omega Composition

Thanks for putting it all together Rhys.

Here is what I have for a tentative Team Omega composition:
  • Tanks: Bob & Sean (Eric has signed for a date or two as well).
  • Healers: Nathan on Dren & Connor on Kagnus (Yes, you have been recruited!) - Shane is out there too on Camyron.
  • DPS: Jason on Jermayan, Meaghan on Valoden
  • Still need a couple more "confirmed" DPS.
I may (depending on sign-ups) push our first official foray into Naxx back to the 23rd. Still waiting on a few more for the 19th. This group's schedule would be 6:30 - 9:30/10:00 Server on Fridays (day 1) and 6:30 - 9:00/9:30 Server on Mondays (day 2).

Hey All, I made it to the forums!
As for the run, I like the weekend runs myself. Sunday/Mondays are good for me, for the reason of being oncall, Fridays are so unpredictable.

-Kahless-

SO i mentioned this in my last post gonna put it up again, are people interested in doing two seperate runs Monday and Friday?? Partially I ask this because I'm not available every Friday, Meaghan's family has season tickets for the Edmonton Lacrosse team and I'm included in that. so There are 4 home games on Fridays that Meaghan and I are unavailable for. Also I'm not sure I want to spend 2 nights in a long run like Naxx. If we do Naxx one night and OS/Vault another it also gives us more flexibility in the groups.

I plan to discuss raid composition for Team Alpha as Bob has dubbed us tonight. Some initial thoughts:

Adam is looking to raid 1 night a week on Sundays from what he's told me.
Adam and Anita would like to raid together.
I don't know if Anita will also want to raid on Monday nights strongly hinting at no.
We are going to stick with a Sunday/Monday schedule, this will let Renee work out her schedule with work.
Danny and Renee want to run together.
Eric has been tanking for us.
John Jr has tanked as well. John and Jacki want to run together (Sun/Mon fits John's schedule best).
Chris, Rhys (prefers Sun/Mon), Alex, along with Adam and Jacki have been our regular dps.

There are probably a few more equations involved here yet. My math says right now that is 11 on Sundays and probably 9 on Mondays. So we need at least 1 more for Mondays. I'm proposing as well that we'd alternate the wing within Naxx that we'd start with on Sundays so that the Monday group would get to see all of the content as well, actually more if we clear all the wings it gives us access to additional bosses. With 3 healers one of the tanks would likely need to spec dps, John maybe since we already have 1 warrior dps? Anyway I'd like to discuss tonight with folks.

As an aside I've got Monday off of work so I'm willing to go a bit later tonight if others are willing. Please study up on the Plague and Construct Wings I think we'll be starting there...

As an aside I've got Monday off of work so I'm willing to go a bit later tonight if others are willing. Please study up on the Plague and Construct Wings I think we'll be starting there...

I post information on fights in the naxx raid progression thread. (I've posted some new stuff there for the rest of the contstrict wing) Our issue with Plague wing is Heigen, so ppl need to view the color coded diagram I posted there for the safe zones. Don't wait on the tank to move through them. Watch the first poison burst and move. If you wait on tank, you are a step behind.

SO i mentioned this in my last post gonna put it up again, are people interested in doing two seperate runs Monday and Friday?? Partially I ask this because I'm not available every Friday, Meaghan's family has season tickets for the Edmonton Lacrosse team and I'm included in that. so There are 4 home games on Fridays that Meaghan and I are unavailable for. Also I'm not sure I want to spend 2 nights in a long run like Naxx. If we do Naxx one night and OS/Vault another it also gives us more flexibility in the groups.

I am willing to look into that Jason. So, a proposal would be OS/Vault on Fridays and Team Omega run of Naxx on Monday nights.

problem with monday nights is we run that night and I know we were talking about it an dWe like to make it so both groups arent on the same nihgt I odnt know how or if this could work something to be talked about.

Run times

Hello all,

Well, I tried signing up for Sunday/Monday run. Group Calandar isn't work right. It showed me as signed up; when it came time to do the run, the group was full, my name was moved to "standby" and wasn't able to run. I have my doughts about Omega run, due to not having enough healers, since most or all the healers signed up for Alpha run. I went ahead and signed up for Omega run, but I have a feeling it won't happen due to lack of healers.

I made a tread concerning Group Calandar dropping sign ups or not showing players on the list. I don't like to complain, but this bothers me. I was mod free for 3 years and not I have group calandar and omen, and Group Calandar seems to be failing; and it's just not me.

Well, I will be online tonight for Omega's run, My hunter: Kahless will be my choice of toon. I am slowly working on my Priest, but proven to be a challenge to get quests done as a Healer......

-Kahless/Dallben-

the sunday/monday run is right now goingt be running the 10 people who have been doing it for the last 4 weeks, we may need subs, I know everyone is on standby til mike moves them.

Less geared pally tank here!

I would be interested in getting into a regular group where there is need for me. I also have a set of bad spell power gear, but when 3.1 and dual spec comes out my backup spec is going to be healadin.

We have 3 tanks in our group typically as it is now. I'd recommend checking out the "Team Omega" run by Bob to see if you can help out there.

Your gear is getting up there JJ,

Keep grinding Wyrmrest Accord and Argent Crusade Rep for the Chest, Boots (Sabatons of Draconic Vigor are awesome), Head enchant (which will give you +20DEF towards the 540 cap), and leggings (Special Issue +69DEF and a nice socket). Two websites that I find extremely valuable are Elitist Jerks and a Toon rating site call Be Imba! (http://be.imba.hu/). Be Imba will rate your PvE score and show you where you need to run to get drops. Very useful in determining your raid readiness.

Here's a nice Tankadin Guide from Elitist Jerks as well:
http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t37172-protection_paladin_field_manual_wow_3_0_wotlk/

Love to have you come in at OT. Then we could move Sean on Pandacution back to Fury and enjoy his madd L33T DPS SKillZ. :p

I can't install the guild calender addon on the current computer(s) I am using for various reasons. However, as discussed last Sunday and Monday, I am very interested in adding my name into the mix for a return run to Naxx and I would like another shot at the big blue dragon, 3rd phase, we were so close!

-Evan

Back