Information you wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhg this whole thing is making me sick.

I think there is a HUGE misconception here. This is NOT about the way mordos leads raids. It is a conflict between people that happens to involve a leader so that's when it became public. There's nothing about the situation that EVERYBODY should know. Stop trying to stick up for Goblit and Mordos...there is no victim here. I havent encountered ONE person that has not complimented mordos or gobby in one way or another about how they've helped the guild as far as raiding. May i remind you Mordos made the choice to step down. This is about personal fouls against other people that do not need to be discussed with the entire guild.

Please don't ask people to stop supporting us Sheckle. That is what the guild is for....to support each other. I would ask that everyone support us in prayer first before posting though. THANK YOU.

Her point is that no one is trying to beat you guys down. The part about you guys being removed from the forums was just us as officers not being on the same page. You are both great assets to the guild and we don't disagree with that in the least. So there is no reason to be up in arms against us for forcing you out, because we're working to fix that now. Just takes some time for us all to get together to actually talk.

The best support that anyone can give right now is to pray that everyone would have cool heads and not continue posting in this thread where something may be said that is hurtful and causes further division.

Last edited:
In what? Ya'll have completely taken things and turned it around to make it look like you were wronged.....when in the first place most of the things done to you...like the demoting and removal and stuff....was ya'lls idea in the first place.

FYI THERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT POLL IN THE REDEEMED RAID SCHEDULE FORUMS! EVERYONE POST THERE AND LET YOUR OPINIONS BE KNOWN ON A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC! YOUR VOTE IN THE POLL IS VERY IMPORTANT! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

In what? Ya'll have completely taken things and turned it around to make it look like you were wronged.....when in the first place most of the things done to you...like the demoting and removal and stuff....was ya'lls idea in the first place.

Wronged might be the wrong word, but we are hurting and people see that. There is nothing wrong with wanting support and prayer for that. You are not aware of everything going on either.

FYI THERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT POLL IN THE REDEEMED RAID SCHEDULE FORUMS! EVERYONE POST THERE AND LET YOUR OPINIONS BE KNOWN ON A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC! YOUR VOTE IN THE POLL IS VERY IMPORTANT! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

lol!

Wronged might be the wrong word, but we are hurting and people see that. There is nothing wrong with wanting support and prayer for that. You are not aware of everything going on either.

from their responses people are seeing you're hurting in the wrong way. From their posts they have the completely wrong idea on issues.

One of the main problems with this WHOLE thing is people have extremely strong opinions for either side. Yes its personal fouls but still its one of those you hurt one of ours we will stick up for them. That is why everyone is freaking out. Feelings were hurt during this entire thing. NO MATTER HOW IT WAS HANDLED feelings would of been hurt. Right now as a guild we really really need to pray that we all look at the situation maturely and as adults (or try to be an adult =P). Also we need to allow the leaders of our guild to figure this thing out. I have full faith in our leaders that they will get it figured it out.

please though stop fighting in public. We keep talking about how in the Bible it states we are suppose to go to our brothers and sisters and talk with them. Not in public like this but send them whispers or private messages. By talking on the forums with this much emotion its just going to cause more upset feelings and more rumors.

There are 3 sides to every story - yours, mine, and the truth.

I know for a fact that I don't have all sides of this story, and I'd venture to say that few others do, either. Bringing up issues that happened years ago under different leadership is neither fair to the current leaders nor effective in solving current issues. Part of being a follower is getting out of the leaders' way so that they can be effective in making decisions. If someone doesn't respect those leaders enough to let them do their jobs, then they either need to reconsider whether they should be following those individuals or they should make an effort to join that leadership through the normal election/nomination/whatever process so that they can address the perceived deficiencies.

The fact is that being in leadership pretty much sucks. You get dumped on by anyone with an opinion and everyone blames you for everything. Thanks need to go out to those willing to take up the job. And we as believers need to trust that they, too, are trying to do the best to fulfill their scriptural responsibilities. Leadership does not function most effectively when it everything is handled in front of everyone. Should leaders seek input? Often (but not always). Should the opinions of the group affect their leadership? Definitely. Should leaders exercise their authority for the purpose of benefiting those they are in authority over? Always. Should leaders include the whole group in all decisions? Not unless they're stupid. ;)

Now I'd never suggest that followers simply turn off their brains and follow blindly wherever a leader happens to take them. Discern their motives and intentions, and evaluate the fruit of their leadership. We are specifically cautioned to be careful of false teachers and leaders. But we also are directed to be in submission to godly leadership. If you don't like what the leaders are doing, then address that issue, but the time to do that is not in the middle of guild drama. Let them deal with the drama, and if they have been unscriptural in their actions, then address that issue as a guild once the emotions of the moment are gone. Even the best leaders make mistakes - we're imperfect people, after all. But dragging all of our baggage into this situation and demanding that the leaders parade all of this mess in public for us all to drool over is 1) doing harm to those involved, 2) making the leader's job much more difficult, and 3) unbiblical.

This thread is boarding on being out of control. I think it would be wise for everyone to cool down and stop using the forums to air gossip.

If anyone starts a post that is inappropriate I will delete it.

I believe you guys are mature enough to handle this in a Christ-like manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back