If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]it is true...Jesus, with the help of hotdogs, may one day end world hunger...
i doubt the bible mentions anything bout the end of world hunger much less through hotdogs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]is that heresy?
i never used heresy im more into the word BLASPHEMER!! lol jk i dont think it is.

the Bible makes no mention of aliens though, and they're real, so maybe He really will use hotdogs...

right?

tounge.gif

alien is defined is something that comes from somewhere else i think so technically wouldt angels be aliens of a sort?

lol, I think we're leaking into the heresy zone now...

I had a hot dog for lunch yesterday, and they had this new kind of deli sweet onion mustard...man it was good

do u cut the hotdog and let the cheese melt inside or do u use a... dangit cant think of the word, whats thing they use to give shots and whatnot?

i think deadaim is talking bout the hotdogs that come with cheese inside already.

I don't usually put cheese on my hotdogs....they get sauteed onions an peppers, chili, cole slaw, relish, mayo, ketchup, mustard an if i have any ranch dressing.

Ranch dressing tastes yummy on everything
smile.gif

everytrhing there cept cole slaw sounds good. im really kinda plain i just like ketchup n mustard and chile and cheese thats bout it

Reply 250...w00t for me. Oh, maybe I should add something of substance to this discussion instead of spamming it.

Wait a minute, we are talking about hot dogs, maybe some spam will do the topic good.

<span id='ME'><center>Gods_Peon likes the sarcasm</center></span>

wow 250 replys... do we have nothing better to do sides talking bout hotdogs?

This is the most pointless thread ... so I thought I'd add alittle something to it

VV Read my signature VV

... i'll say it again:do we have nothing better to do sides talking bout hotdogs? much less goose' sig?

Well, maybe we do, maybe...just maybe...we don't.

Oooooo, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner, everybody, join in!!!!
laugh.gif

hmmm, neither do I, that is why I asked for everybody to join in.

<span id='ME'><center>Gods_Peon sheepishly walks off center stage.</center></span>

LETS ALL SING DESPERADO! *starts desperado in johnny cash type voice*

oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner...then everyone would be in love with me......

my girlfriend sings that song a lot...I don't quite know why...

personally, I find cheese on a hot dog to be gross...give me cole slaw, ketchup, and chili though and I'll be a happy camper...with gas...

Back