How can you see, when all you know is...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well if the people that wrote it were human to and their not perfect.

People wrote the words they were inspired by the holy spirit to write. It is not that 40 people over a span of 2000 years consipired to write 66 seperate books that would be canonized into one book (The Holy Bible). The author had to be outside of time (in eternity) to be able to do that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well I got it from that bible show they used to show on A&E mystries of the bible where they had catholic priests, christian pastors, teachers and history buffs discussing the life of Jesus Christ.

Interesting, no Jews on the panel. Of course, there wouldn't be as it was a discussion on the life of Jesus Christ. As there was no Jews on the panel to either confirm or deny this claim, its not right to mention it. Now if there had been a Jew on the panel, I would lend some creedence to the viability to your arguement.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I still want to know where jesus went between the age of 18 and 30, because they were saying that, they found a painting at a budist temple that was painted around that time that shows a man from the east studying with the monks.

Jesus was at home, working as a carpenter with Joseph, his step father. Isreal is West of where budhism is practiced. And even if this is blunder on your part, just because there is a painting of a man from somewhere other then China, it doesn't mean it is Jesus. If could've been of my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather. Again, it is simply unsupported evidence where somebody used conjecture to make an assumption.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Have u read the book The Da Vinci Code. Its an interesting book. It talks about the secret list they found in the French Library about a secret order.

The Jesus / Mary Madgaline conspiracy theory has been around forever and it has been debunked by theologians time and time again. The DaVinci code does nothing but revist the whole thing from a point of fiction and entertainment.

There were jews but i'm hungary and was trying to respond as fast as I can there were actually jews, and some other people discussing it.

I can't seem to find anything in the "torah" forbidding hugging between unmarried people. Can somebody point it out to me?

it was just u never really had any physical contact with a lady that u wern't married to or was not your farther.
U seen the movie Tora Tora Tora alot better than pearl harbor.

IIRC, the bible states that unmarried couples must not sexually touch each other and the idea behind not hugging was a rule set up by the Pharisees and is not scriptural at all. Jesus "slammed" the Pharisees and Saducees for adding rules on top of Gods laws. For example, there were more rules on how to observe the Sabath created by the Priests of Isreal then there ever actually was placed on the Sabath by God.

If the "no hugging" rule was created by a pharisee, then it was okay for Mary and Jesus to hug. Any sexual inuendo or conectations are just that of a perverted mind.

But I have a perverted mind. But I never said it was in the scriptures. I said that in that time people didn't do that because they thought it was wrong.
Also I think I heard somewhere about 2 scriptures that were found the the catholic church said was not credable or something like that.

Because they thought it was wrong doesn't mean God said it was wrong. Jesus did alot of things people thought were wrong but when challanged, not even the pharisees had a claim in Gods law against Jesus.

As for your other comment re: the catholic church...I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

There are no lost scriptures. If it is Christian Scripture, it has been canonized in the Holy Bible. There have been issues around some books that didn't make it into the cannonized Bible, such as the Gospel of Thomas. There is also the apocrypha, which are books not included in the canonized bible but included in some churches such as the Roman Catholic church. There are books long lost and have never been found but are known to exist as the biblical writters make mention of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Well I got it from that bible show they used to show on A&E mystries of the bible where they had catholic priests, christian pastors, teachers and history buffs discussing the life of Jesus Christ.
You do know not everything on TV is correct, right?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I still want to know where jesus went between the age of 18 and 30, because they were saying that, they found a painting at a budist temple that was painted around that time that shows a man from the east studying with the monks.
Oh, so that proves it. Right? It has to be Jesus! It'd be kinda hard to get to the China area from Israel, especially by walking or donkey back.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Have u read the book The Da Vinci Code. Its an interesting book. It talks about the secret list they found in the French Library about a secret order. And Da Vinci was a member. And how through the generations they would pass the secrets about mary and jesus, but in the middle ages any thing said against what is written in the bible is heiracy so because he couldn't say it he painted it in his famous painting.
It is a fascinating book. Again, doesn't mean it's true. Of course, not all of the Bible may be true. I believe some may be added in by the Roman Church. Still, I suggest picking up a grammar book, and getting some proof for your claims.

I know everything on tv is not true, but when the people on the show are priests and theologians, I would expect some truth in what they say.
So how did the people in china get to china. They couldn't of walked yet u say u can trace their family all the way back to noah. Did they fly there or walked. So u don't find it strange that he disapeared for so many years and u don't know where he went. I never said everything in the Da Vinci book is true but, the list is true it was found, and da vinci's name was on it. Try reading a paper sometime.

Pretty low with the grammar comment, but a good way to defend your self to a peson who disagres with you. U must be a great christian.

U give me proof af every single line written in the bible, and I'll give u proof af everything I've written. I find it weird that u don't think all of the bible is true, did u pick which parts u like and which part u don't.

Sry wasn't trying to be rude to anyone just Jango. I respect the fact that u have faith in something.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So u don't find it strange that he disapeared for so many years and u don't know where he went.
Who said He dissapeared? He just doesn't have a book of the Bible concerning His youth.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
U give me proof af every single line written in the bible, and I'll give u proof af everything I've written.
You made a statement before I did. If you don't use proof for your statements, why should I have to?
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
So how did the people in china get to china. They couldn't of walked yet u say u can trace their family all the way back to noah.
They could have walked, yet it would have taken many years. To get there, spend many years studying, then to get back before you're thirty is quite an acomplishment.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Pretty low with the grammar comment, but a good way to defend your self to a peson who disagres with you. U must be a great christian.
I was serious. It's harder to take you seriously when you don't use proper spelling, or grammar, and it makes your typing harder to read.

Remember that God has whisked a few people in the Bible to different locations.  He could've whisked Jesus back and forth~
tounge.gif

I haven't reached that part of the bible yet ty.
But y can't he do the same thing for jesus.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Remember that God has whisked a few people in the Bible to different locations. He could've whisked Jesus back and forth~
Why would He? Wouldn't it be better to learn from the Jewish scholars in Israel then the Buddist monks in the China area? ( Was Buddism even around then? )

Budisdm is one of the oldes religions around.
Tell me anything I said that u want me to back up and I'll back it up just for u. But when I'm done it will be your turn.

I didn't mean to say that Jesus ever did go to China or anything, I was just offering a possible explanation as to how his travel to and fro could have been accomplished.

Back