How are you doin?

Good, I got my desktop back fnially and have been able to log into wow but the only people i have seen online has been blu on remote chat.

Great! Just made some fantastic breakfast burritos this morning.

Dude, I have too much on the list and not enough day to finish it.

Otherwise, I am sitting pretty as pink in the sun shine.

Except that whole, I got no gaming rig thing....

So yeah life sucks, I think i will die.

Maybe I need a pill to take.

Icthus, you can come over and play on mine if your wife says it is okay :)

I wish my headache would go away... bleh...

Work is easy today...

Bittersweet. Just came back from an invigorating missions trip to New Orleans, but back to reality and being unproductive at work.

Excellent! I had surgery last week, but I'm recovering well. Got to play Diablo III quite a bit, and am learning a lot about networking and net management. I even got to run and bike for the first time since the surgery, and spent all weekend outside!

GLORIOUS!

Frustrated today.... another thing broke in this house... this time the outlet that our oven and range plug into is no longer working...

i have no way to get to it to try and repair it without ripping out a cabinet and pulling the oven out...

I am frustrted because our land lord is so slow at doing anything... if ti gets done at all... our lease says any repairs or improvments to the property that we do, we can take out of rent... as long as we clear it first.... they never clear anything... always tell us to wait.... now the repairs are mounting up... a bunch of little things... but this one is a major one... i have no stove or oven to cook dinner for my family...

Please God grant me some favor and some patience...

I would bet your lease has a "timely" repairs section. I used this once on an apartment manager with huge success. You should check it out. Usually it voids the lease, but it might allow you not to pay rent or to skip his approval due to taking too long.

I would bet your lease has a "timely" repairs section. I used this once on an apartment manager with huge success. You should check it out. Usually it voids the lease, but it might allow you not to pay rent or to skip his approval due to taking too long.

^This. If the timing isn't specifically written out in the lease, then default to your state law. I just had to do something similar to two tenant who were renting rooms out of my house. Thought they were going to be here till the beginning of next year and they up and left 2 weeks ago cuz they terminated their contract with the hospital here.

Today will be another chore day. Spent the weekend out of town so I now have all teh laundry to do as well as lots of dishes to clean from a party I hosted on Thursday. My Oncologist and Medical Physicist at work both were celebrating their official board certifications. Hooray for party / boo for cleanup. At least I got to keep all the leftovers!!!

Fantastic! Two days of school as a sophomore left and I'm excited for the summer, with lots of baseball coming, my birthday in July, and hopefully the Guild Wars 2 release before summer ends!

Meli!! How was New Orleans?! I'm going in 20 days ;-)

Hot. And in 20 days, it'll probably be hotter. Awesome food (I recommend Castnet Seafood, 10826 Hayne Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70128, in the Gentilly section of the city for the best po boys and crawfish). The area is also heartbreaking and encouraging all at the same time. The devastation that remains from Hurricane Katrina is the heartbreaking part, as well as the need for God in the area, especially in the French Quarter. It was also so encouraging to see that you could practically walk up to anyone you met, start up a conversation with them, ask how you can pray for them, and they tell you their prayer requests!

Icthus, I JUST got a copy of the lease from my wife and I am reading it over while at work. The issue is that we lease from a friend of my wifes. She went through a divorse and knew there was no way she could sell her house for close to what it is worth in this market. So she asked my wife and I, since we were searching for a new place, if we would live here at a reduced rent to make sure the house doesnt fall apart since she(The Owner) was moving to Colorado.

She wants us to buy the house, and we would be willing to, if stuff would get fixed NOW before the issues got bigger and more costly. finally heard back from her at 11pm last night though and we will have an electrician out as soon as his schedule is free on Her dime. so... thats a blessing, Praise Jesus.

In regards to Nawlins... I was born in LA, right outside of Lafayette. The food all over the state is awesome! Two months before katrina I moved a friend and his family down to Gulf Port, Ms. when we were down there we stood on the beach and looked out on the water... we talked about God and How much fun he was going to have living so close to the beach.

He lived with his Aunt and Uncle... and his uncles job fell through (he was a welder)... so 1 week before Katrina went through I went back down and moved them back to Nebraska...

Then Katrina hit... Golf Port and Pass Christian (where he lived and where everyone shopped) we effectively wiped off the face of the earth... There were parts of the town that were full of houses, now there was nothing but dirt... foundations and all were carried away. His neighborhood was one of them. We had signed up to volunteer with the efforts there after the hurricane hit and had a vehicle packed and were leaving the following morning when the Government said that no more civilians were allowed into the area... it would be to psychologically damaging for people without training. So our trip was cancelled.

I had a friend that lived in West Monroe (northern, La) that was down to take photo's of Katrina as it came on shore. It was beautiful and terrifying. The scale of damage was insane. That place needs the Lord. This whole country does but Nawlins sure sounds like a good place to start.

Southern Hospitality is one of the greatest things about living in the south. People treat you like they are your friend even if they have never met you :)

Angry, Cleaning is never a really good time... but the party sounds like it was worth it :D

Hot. And in 20 days, it'll probably be hotter. Awesome food (I recommend Castnet Seafood, 10826 Hayne Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70128, in the Gentilly section of the city for the best po boys and crawfish). The area is also heartbreaking and encouraging all at the same time. The devastation that remains from Hurricane Katrina is the heartbreaking part, as well as the need for God in the area, especially in the French Quarter. It was also so encouraging to see that you could practically walk up to anyone you met, start up a conversation with them, ask how you can pray for them, and they tell you their prayer requests!

Haven't heard of Castnet, but I'll look into it. I'm from West Monroe, LA (Northeast LA) and so I'm a southerner and a proud former native of Louisiana! That poboy and the crawfish looks delicious, so I'll let my youth pastor know. Did you go to Cafe Du Monde? It's heavenly....beignets, oh how I love beignets! If you didn't, that's sad. Oh yes, it's still very devastated...we've made leaps and bounds in New Orleans but it's just a former shell of itself, city-wise. The culture and everything else is still full of life, which is awesome. I'm getting hyped about going because we went Pre-Katrina so I don't know what it's like now. I remember going and seeing a lot of voodoo and things like that. People believe New Orleans is the most haunted city of the U.S....and who knows, it may be true, but people believe it and that's how they live their life.

Pretty awesome that you can just walk up to people and start talking, I remember doing that in New Orleans. We didn't ask for prayer requests back then..it wasn't a church thing, we were just sightseeing but it was great.

In regards to Nawlins... I was born in LA, right outside of Lafayette. The food all over the state is awesome! Two months before katrina I moved a friend and his family down to Gulf Port, Ms. when we were down there we stood on the beach and looked out on the water... we talked about God and How much fun he was going to have living so close to the beach.

He lived with his Aunt and Uncle... and his uncles job fell through (he was a welder)... so 1 week before Katrina went through I went back down and moved them back to Nebraska...

Then Katrina hit... Golf Port and Pass Christian (where he lived and where everyone shopped) we effectively wiped off the face of the earth... There were parts of the town that were full of houses, now there was nothing but dirt... foundations and all were carried away. His neighborhood was one of them. We had signed up to volunteer with the efforts there after the hurricane hit and had a vehicle packed and were leaving the following morning when the Government said that no more civilians were allowed into the area... it would be to psychologically damaging for people without training. So our trip was cancelled.

I had a friend that lived in West Monroe (northern, La) that was down to take photo's of Katrina as it came on shore. It was beautiful and terrifying. The scale of damage was insane. That place needs the Lord. This whole country does but Nawlins sure sounds like a good place to start.

Southern Hospitality is one of the greatest things about living in the south. People treat you like they are your friend even if they have never met you

Blu, I didn't realize you were born in Lafayette. I must agree, food in LA is great...I love it, can't wait to get crawfish down in Nawlins....can't forget to mention beignets!! I had an aunt and uncle that lived in Houma, not far from New Orleans who had to move up to WM (west monroe) due to Katrina damages..it's crazy how bad it was. I remember lying in my grandma's house watching the footage of Katrina and how bad it was! It's still scary watching that footage all over again.

I am doing great! Married life is AWESOME! It is still a lot of getting used to though. It is a completely different world for me to have another person in the house that I schedule my life around, but I love it. For those that read my post in which I requested prayer, God answered prayer by giving my wife a raise and giving me a whole new job with nearly twice the pay I was previously getting. So while it is frustrating that we must pay undo money to someone who scammed us, it has been awe inspiring to see God at work in our lives, and my wife and I have grown quite a bit in our spiritual walk in the last few months.

As for gaming, I just haven't been doing much except Diablo, and even then not much of that. I haven't raided in about a month now. I have been spending a lot more time outside as the weather here in NC has been phenomenal! A lot of fishing,kayaking, and biking in my future.

Justa Blu Update...

I am reinstalling WoW as I type this. Had to do a little laptop overhaulin... so I should be on to do Guild type things when needed again.

The starter in my truck went out yesterday morning. And it is in such a weird place I do not have the tols or the know-how to get to it and replace it. I was able to verify that it IS the starter though and not the alternator, battery or starter relay... trust me when i say my engine has plenty of juice :-/

So that will be a few hundred bucks for the tow/repair...

It puts a lot of things into perspective for me when something goes wrong or when something breaks.

OH!!! The stove and oven are good to go now, She was happy to help this time around and got everything taken care of right away! Such a blessing, Praise God!

My mom is into her second round of Kemo and says she feels great, still has all of her hair and is being really positive!

I know WoW is stagnant for everyone... We are most of us looking forward to new games and new things comming out soon, and a few are excited for MoP... I just dont wnt this forum or community to go anywhere... Even though it is quiet around here... I know when I post this.. someone wll read it... I knw if I post a prayer request... someone will pray...

Thank you all... for being my friends... and for being people I dont want to live without.

Epik... being married IS awesome, and I can tell you being a new dad is great! We have an ultrasound this thursday to see if this pregnancy is going okay this time. Neither of us want to ever go through a miscarriage again, however that did bring us much closer together than I would have imagined. God loves us. God loves Me. I love God.

Back