How are you doin?

Holy moley.... It has been almost a year since I have had enough free time to sit for long periods of time and do anything, particularly play games. In other words, I am back- this might be a short duration of time but I am currently playing. I found my account in some disarray as my hunter. Simonedes, was moved to another server so I will getting that rectified in the near future. For the moment I'll be playing on my warrior, philotheos.

Now for the real life stuff! Well I had the distinct pleasure of getting 2 part time jobs as well as going to school. It was tons of fun (that's sarcasm). I had issues with one of my professors which resulted in an appeal to the dean and ultimately a reevaluation of my work by the dean of the religion department and an A for the course (professor was reprimanded for being bias against a differing opinion than her own).

In the meantime I will be prepping for Mists of Pandaland and fully plan on rolling one of those lovable fat bears when it releases. But for now I go to ENGLAND! for a mission trip and the Olympics!

Hey guys!! I'm doing great....won't be on for this next week starting Sunday....why you ask? BECAUSE IT'S NEW ORLEANS TIME!!! Acckkkk!! Can't wait!

Work, work, work. Getting ready to build my son and I new systems to game on. I can't believe Loren made breakfast burritos and didn't invite me over.

Work, work, work. Getting ready to build my son and I new systems to game on. I can't believe Loren made breakfast burritos and didn't invite me over.

Hodaaaannn!! Sup man? Hope your summer is going well. We are getting drenched here. :) You doing GW2? Waiting for Panda 4.0?

Back