Horrible Games

Ever played Greed? THAT was crappy.

And so was Outlaws.

And Amok.

Wow, I AM feeling nostalgic today.

I know I'll be flamed for this, but I hated the original Doom games, even more than Doom3. They just bored me, the demons looked more like evil puppets than actual demons. Marathon...now that game could've wiped Doom off the floor had it come out for PC...

lol, wait til HL2 comes out! Now there's a well rounded package! oh, and btw MaxX, I checked out Demon Hunter for the first time since their new CD came out, and I have come to the conclusion that they are pretty darn awesome, I love that song "Not Ready To Die"!

He is crazy
wink.gif

yeah, it was disgusting. And besides, whos ganna wanna play a game featureing Gary Colemen. Am I right? Plus, its pretty much against everything the Bible teaches.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (en972 @ Oct. 24 2004,3:55)]yeah, it was disgusting. And besides, whos ganna wanna play a game featureing Gary Colemen. Am I right? Plus, its pretty much against everything the Bible teaches.
Actually the Gary Coleman part was hilarious, seeing a whole team of colemans running around with rocket launchers is just different...but that was the only positive element for me, everything else was just terrible.

Another horrible game I would say is Neverwinter Nights... not because og its design but because of its use... I used to play it but it turned into the Largest Cyber sex program ever created.... then I quit.

KuF....I was planning on buying it, seeing as ANY strategy game for my Xbox is a welcome addition. But I was completly turned off by the degrading of woman in it. There's about five female main characters, all wearing as little clothing as possible. And not to mention there's a whole race of these naked female warriors.

I was aware that each side had it's own religion, but not christianity as one of them. Usually it's just "The light" and "The shadow". But I may be wrong.

Hey, I like NWN, and I have no idea what you mean about "cyber-sex"! Anyway, I don't wanna start a fight with you, so just explain what you mean by that.

Back