Headphones

Dark Virtue

Out of courtesy to my wife, after loading up BF2142, I strapped on my comfy Panasonic headphones only to find the right ear piece was dead.

So now the hunt is on for a good (cheap) pair of headphones. Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone know anything about Skullcandy headphones?

Thanks in advance for the info...

Oops...one more question...

I have a 5.1 speaker set that I use for my computer. One of the speakers has a headphone jack. Will I get the same sound quality out of that headphone jack as I would if I split the connection at the back of the computer? Just wondering.

Last edited:
use your speaker connection and plug your headphones into that otherwise you will cut your signal strength by HALF for both the speakers and your headset. Plantronics makes some nice ones.

i ruin all my headphones in like a month... most of them are 10$ from wal-mart lol, but i got a good pair made by koss so...

I know there was a thread about this awhile ago. Might be way in the back of the list, or deleted after the "catastrophe in December" where something glitched and reset something.

A friend of mine has some Skullcandy headphones and she really likes them. However, Sennheiser gets all my money, especially the HD280 Pro model.

to be perfectly honest, I just grab the ones from my CD or MP3 player and it works just dandy for America's Army...

I use a pair of... *reading from the side of them*
"Aiwa Stereo Dynamic Headphones - X301"

They work great. ;) The best part is you can't hear anything more than a couple inches away from the speakers - even with the sound really loud.

I use these Logitechs that wrap around the back of my head, the earpieces are about 3 inches in diameter I think. Music sounds good, so do games, and are pretty low-priced, I think I paid $30 for mine, but they might be cheaper. I've sat on them I can't remember how many times and they haven't broken. Quite comfy for us large-skulled folk :D

These be the ones: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ategoryId=pcmcat110000050028&id=1093467528521

I really don't need a mic though. :)

I use a pair of... *reading from the side of them*
"Aiwa Stereo Dynamic Headphones - X301"

They work great. ;) The best part is you can't hear anything more than a couple inches away from the speakers - even with the sound really loud.

They don't look too bad, but I'm having a hard time finding them anywhere.

I can't help it if I like to reply to individual posts :p
Actually, there's a button with quotation marks and a plus button on it. Click that on each of the posts you want to quote, then click "Post Reply" at the bottom of the page. Then, the posts you selected (even if they're from different threads) will be automagically copied into your new post.

Back