Guild Wars Birthday Extravaganza!!!

Hopefully some semi-easy way to farm cupcakes or other sweet items so I can finish off GWAMM

Cupcakes! CUPCAKES!

Ahem...

At least, I hope. I wouldn't be upset with more anniversary Xunlai panes either...For that matter, everyone should get a heavy equipment pack for each character on their account. One can dream.

They have used the words "other surprises." I'm hoping it's not like one of those, "Surprise! It's socks! Bet you weren't expecting that!"

Technically, shouldn't we be getting THEM something? I mean it IS GuildWars' birthday. (I sense that I'm on the trail of justifying purchasing mercenary slots... out of "charity.")

Found this on Guru: http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/04/28/sixth-anniversary-bringing-big-changes-to-guild-wars/

"• High Resolution Textures in Town - Added option to use hi-res textures while in outposts
• Hard Mode Quests - Designed to challenge even the most experienced players
• Mutual Friends List - Displays the current location of your mutual friends through the Friends List
• Birthday Tonics - With over 30 new ones in total, all six-year birthday characters will receive a tonic"

Back