Goals Accomplished, Free Stuff

Sure thing, I'll re-assess what I have now. I was planning for tomorrow to post various green weapons so tune in for that. They wouldn't help for your HoM but would certainly help you & your heroes with "perfect" weapons.

I could definitely use the "Shield of the Kinslayer". Perhaps some more minipets? The problem is I really don't know what I need when it comes to the HoM. What do you think I need? I'm new to the game, I just recently hit level 20, just bought my 1st set of 80 armor. I have "Hells Precipice" to go before I finish Prophesies (still have to go back and finish bonuses I missed). After that my next plan is to take on Eye of the North.

Your other thread has tips for the 30/50 for the HoM. I don't want to spoil Prophecies for you but after you finish the game, be sure to talk to King Jalis Ironhamer to receive a Deldrimor Talisman.

Eye of the North will be good but much different due to difficulty level. You'll get access to PVE skills. You can also begin the journey to get a Black Moa Chick minipet here. The journey is long but rewarding :)

If you're available, I'll be online tomorrow to give you the shield and mini-pets.

Ursen, I couldn't login today. Hopefully see you this weekend.

Your other thread has tips for the 30/50 for the HoM. I don't want to spoil Prophecies for you but after you finish the game, be sure to talk to King Jalis Ironhamer to receive a Deldrimor Talisman.

Eye of the North will be good but much different due to difficulty level. You'll get access to PVE skills. You can also begin the journey to get a Black Moa Chick minipet here. The journey is long but rewarding :)

If you're available, I'll be online tomorrow to give you the shield and mini-pets.

Ursen, I couldn't login today. Hopefully see you this weekend.

I finished Hells Precipice tonight with a lot of help from a few peeps that were in teamspeak. I got the Talisman and traded it for a Deldrimor Sword. I dont like it as much as my axe, because I upgraded my axe with double adrenalin gain so its much more effective. Need to capture some elite axe skills.

Are any of the destroyer weapons still left? I have 2 oppressor's weapons in the HoM and the extra point would be awesome.

Also, what time are you normally on? I can never seem to find you.

Are any of the destroyer weapons still left? I have 2 oppressor's weapons in the HoM and the extra point would be awesome.

I have 2 Destroyer weapons left. I'm on during the day from about 10am to 1pm PST M-F & varies on weekends. I'll be busy this week so I may not be on much until the weekend.

Thank you for the Cloth of the Brotherhood. I didn't realize that Jora's new look would be so tuned to the world's idea of beauty, but I don't see my Heros that much so is ok. I do like the Oppressor axe and shield I gave her though. After I get Legendary Survivor on Ursina I will be able to rat around in DoA some more.

Yay! Was able to give AJ his leet Kurz items tonight!

Nice, congrats AJ :) Thanks for the help Kyrel.

I have 2 destroyer weapons left. I'll probably be on this weekend for the Canthan festival.

I gave Orry his sword. He said TY very much!

Went and made AJ's staff he wanted and will give it to him within next few days.

Thank you :)

*edit* Gave AJ his staff!!

Last edited:
Back