Goals Accomplished, Free Stuff

Echodelta

In preparation for Guild Wars 2, I was able to meet my goals within the original game this year. That was to get 50/50 HoM which was a couple months ago then getting GWAMM which I finished earlier this month. Even after meeting the goals, I still had quite a lot of gold plus many other items that could help others. So I am offering these items to help SOE members with their HoM.

Here is what I have to offer for free:

Kurzick Elite Armor - I have enough Amber Chunks & gold for one player to have 1 set crafted for themselves.

Luxon Elite Armor - I have enough Jadeite Shards & gold for two players to have 1 set crafted for themselves.

Hero Armor: 3 Ancient Armors, 3 Primeval Armors, & 1 Cloth of the Brotherhood

Undedicated Mini-Pets:
1 Jade Armor
2 Siege Turtles
1 Juggernaut
1 Word of Madness
1 Cobalt Scabara
1 Gray Giant
1 Black Moa Chick

Please leave a message here with what you need and we can set a time to meet in the game. I'll likely have another Elite Kurzick Armor set to offer in a couple weeks. Yes even after maxing the Kurzick title, I still enjoy vanquishing Kurzick lands :)

I plan to continue playing GW until the end of this year. Lately I've been playing my little-used paragon taking her through Nightfall and some EotN.

Congrats on the 50/50!

I'd love it if I could get a Word of Madness, Gray Giant, Black Moa Chick and as many NF hero armors as you could lend. I realise that others will need these as well, so feel free to decide which ones you wish to lend me.

Thanks!

P.S. I also have 10+ (will probably have more when you read this) Cloths of the Brotherhood as a byproduct of earning cores, if anyone needs some. I also have 100+ Snowman Summoners, should anyone want some summons.

Last edited:
I could use the ancient armours and primeval armours please. IG name Ursina Cristeen. Usually can be on when necessary.

Thanks Jeffrey :)

Ok, Jeffrey these are yours: Word of Madness, Gray Giant, Black Moa Chick & 1 Ancient Armor.

Ursen, these are yours: 2 Ancient Armors & 3 Primeval Armors.

I'll be on tomorrow between 1pm & 3pm PST, then likely in the evening after 8pm. Weekdays, I play between 10am & 1pm. I'll be available next weekend as well.

Is this offer exclusive to guild members, or are honorary guild members included?

The offer is open to anyone registered with the CG Alliance :) If you need something please let me know. I will be on GW from 3pm to 6pm PST. I have another set of Elite Kurzick Armor gold & amber chunks to offer.

Hey do I don't know how much of this you still have, but I would greatly appreciate a luzon armor and a green and/or gold mini. If just the armor, that is fine too. Thanks.

If nobody else is taking the second Luxon set, I'd happily relieve it from you! I can give you some tips for it, seeing as I'm no longer in a money hole.

Once again thank you very much. Some of my Heroes look very nice, and my Hom has been bumped up to 36, thank you.

Hey do I don't know how much of this you still have, but I would greatly appreciate a luzon armor and a green and/or gold mini. If just the armor, that is fine too. Thanks.

Sure I still have an Elite Luxon Armor set. I have another green black moa chick. The only gold mini I have is a Zhu Hanuku. I've been trying to sell it but you can have it.

If nobody else is taking the second Luxon set, I'd happily relieve it from you! I can give you some tips for it, seeing as I'm no longer in a money hole.

Uhh, you already have a Kurzick armor :) Acquiring Kurzick or Luxon armor is a separate point in the HoM. I offer these for people who don't have either.

Do you happen to have any left for the Kurz Elite Armor?

Yes I have one set left. You can have it.

Once again thank you very much. Some of my Heroes look very nice, and my Hom has been bumped up to 36, thank you.

You're welcome :) It was a pleasure to help. :)

Here's what I have left:

(1) Luxon Elite Armor set: Jadeite Shards & gold

(1) Cloth of the Brotherhood

Mini-Pets

1 Jade Armor
2 Siege Turtles
1 Juggernaut
1 Cobalt Scabara

I have other items such as more gold, silver coins, consets, destroyer weapons, etc. I'll have to organize all that before I add more to this thread.

Naafyish - you definitely win the GW Santa award this year - God bless you.

I'm probably more likely to be on around the tail end of your playing time. I'll try to be on around 9pmEST (6Pm your time, I believe.) The toon I'll try' to catch you on is Sa Serenity

Naafyish - you definitely win the GW Santa award this year - God bless you.

Thanks for the compliment Abba. Just looking out for my fellow Christian players :)

I'm probably more likely to be on around the tail end of your playing time. I'll try to be on around 9pmEST (6Pm your time, I believe.) The toon I'll try' to catch you on is Sa Serenity

Ok I'll add you to my friend's list. I should be on tomorrow throughout the day.

Robinhood, what's your IGN?

I couldn't find you online this weekend. We'll try next weekend :)

Likely tomorrow I plan to create a new thread apart from this one as I want to keep it separate. This will be a raffle for stack of silver coins. Stay tuned :)

Back