Goals Accomplished, Free Stuff

To reopen this thread, I'm offering:

(4) Destroyer Weapons - I can get the weapon or I can give all materials to player so he or she can get it. This is preferably to someone who doesn't have any.

(1) Oppressor Weapon - same as above :)

(1) Elite Luxon Armor set - all jadeite shards & gold for set

(1) Elite Kurzick Armor set - all amber chunks & gold for set

(1) Cloth of the Brotherhood Hero Armor

Mini-pets
(1) Jade Armor
(2) Siege Turtles
(1) Juggernaut
(1) Cobalt Scabara

Note: ajmucha, I still have an Elite Kurzick Armor set to give you. Please contact me when available :)

I will never have Luxon aromor - unless it is something like this. If there is no one else who needs it (I don't really NEED it), I'd be happy to have some.

I could use a destroyer weapon, however I do already have one of them, so if someone has none they should get it.

To reopen this thread, I'm offering:

Note: ajmucha, I still have an Elite Kurzick Armor set to give you. Please contact me when available :)

I texted AJ about this, and he is asking if you would allow me to get the items from you, and give them to him later as his times avail online don't seem to coincide with yours.

I can take a screen of the text if you like.

I could use one of the Elite armor sets (Kurzick preferably) and one of the Destroyer or Oppressor weapons please. :) I don't want to be greedy, but if no one else wants them I'd take one of the minipets too.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Naafiysh just earned the philanthropist title. ;)

Hehe, I like that! Thanks! Originally I would go to towns & just give out free items. But I soon became bored of that. Then I thought of opening a thread at GW Guru but figured that would be a disaster with multitudes of people. So I'm here & it was a much better idea than at GW Guru :) Plus with GW2 beta just around the corner, I need to liquidate much sooner than originally planned.

Cloth of the Brotherhood por favor.
Ursen gets the Cloth of Brotherhood

I will never have Luxon aromor - unless it is something like this. If there is no one else who needs it (I don't really NEED it), I'd be happy to have some.
Abba gets an Elite Luxon Armor set

I could use a destroyer weapon, however I do already have one of them, so if someone has none they should get it.
Orry gets a destroyer weapon. Do you want me to get it or do you want the gold & materials?

I texted AJ about this, and he is asking if you would allow me to get the items from you, and give them to him later as his times avail online don't seem to coincide with yours. I can take a screen of the text if you like. Thanks :)

I'm fine with that. I'll give them to you Kyrel :)

I could use one of the Elite armor sets (Kurzick preferably) and one of the Destroyer or Oppressor weapons please. :) I don't want to be greedy, but if no one else wants them I'd take one of the minipets too.

Captain, yes, you get a destroyer & an oppressor weapon plus the gold & amber chunks for elite Kurzick armor plus a mini-pet or two. What's your IGN? I typed in the friends list "Captain Tea" but nothing showed up. Plus do you want me to get the destroyer & oppressor weapons for you? If so, let me know which ones :)

I'll be online tomorrow morning from 10am to 1pm pst. So if anyone is available just send a pm in the game.

Captain, yes, you get a destroyer & an oppressor weapon plus the gold & amber chunks for elite Kurzick armor plus a mini-pet or two. What's your IGN? I typed in the friends list "Captain Tea" but nothing showed up. Plus do you want me to get the destroyer & oppressor weapons for you? If so, let me know which ones :)

I'll be online tomorrow morning from 10am to 1pm pst. So if anyone is available just send a pm in the game.

Thank you very much. This will help me tremendously! It would be nice if you could get the weapons for me since I am still completing the campaigns and don't have access to all the areas yet. My weapon of choice is the axe, followed by the hammer.

My IGN is "Captain Tea". Hmm... I deleted my original character who's name was "Kaptajn Tee", thats the one I was originally invited into the guild under. I have other characters I have barely used yet, i'll double check those names if that helps. I believe I show up in the guild roster.

Thank you. That will be 1-4 pm EST I think I can make it. Ursina Cristeen

I have a 10min break at work at 3pm est / 12pm pst. I am stuck at the "Ice Caves of Sorrow". Haven't been able to beat that mission yet. The Mersaat Elementalists and those shiny rock dudes kill me almost instantly.

Last edited:
That's because your armor isn't "infused" yet. Avoid those especially the large group near the end of the mission.

Thanks again Naafiysh, you just gave me a huge leap forward. Wish I could have played a bit before I had to get back to work.

Do I want to customise the weapons for myself? Would there be a benefit to not doing so?

Last edited:
Since you're a warrior, you'll want to customise all your weapons anyway for the extra damage. I generally don't customise weapons on my spellcasters unless I have to (i.e. HoM weapons), since customising doesn't affect spells. It means I can give my weapons to other players if I replace my old one.

I had to leave a little early Ursen so if you were looking for me, I apologize for not being available. How about this weekend?

Thanks again Naafiysh, you just gave me a huge leap forward. Wish I could have played a bit before I had to get back to work.

Do I want to customise the weapons for myself? Would there be a benefit to not doing so?
Glad I was able to help :) I'd like to add about customizing a weapon, it adds +20% base damage. A customized weapon can only be used by the character (and heroes) it was customized for. As a result, you wouldn't be able to use it for another character. Your character's heroes could use it though.

I displayed the weapons you gave me in my HoM. Now I have 6pts/50 :). I would like to get to 30/50 if possible before I move on to GW2. So if you find you have leftover stuff that noone else wants I would appreciate any donations you have toward the cause.

Back