General Discussion [Warframe]

Soulivium

Tribe of Judah Warframe Chapter Leader
Staff member
Welcome to Warframe Chapter Forums!

In Warframe, you are a space ninja warrior who just woke up after centuries of slumber. With Lotus as your guide, you reawaken and fight enemies from different factions that threaten the Solar System. Pick up your guns and blades, and dare to bullet jump through your missions! Go further down the rabbit hole, and you'll soon discover who you really are...

I am Soulivium, a Warframe PC player as well as the founder/warlord of the Heralds of the Sanctuary clan. Join me and a handful of folks to experience Warframe's ambitious story, unique world, and good old fashioned third-person farming shooting and slashing!

I'm usually on Warframe during the evenings or on weekends and live in the Central Time Zone.

If you are a new player who's just starting out, feel free to hit me up in CGA's Discord chat (same alias: Soulivium) and let's go!

UPDATE: As of November 2021, we have a Warframe alliance and clan channel! https://discord.gg/EjDh4yUrxE

---

About our clan...

Clan Name: Heralds of The Sanctuary
Alliance Name: The Ichthys Commission

Platform: PC
Clan Tier: Shadow
Clan Rank: 10

Clan Overview:
  • Established in Spring 2019, we're a Christian-based clan that welcomes all players seeking a friendly and mostly casual community. Being a Christian is NOT required to join our clan. We welcome anyone who is tolerant and respectful of our space.
  • Our clan holds the seat as the leading clan of The Ichthys Commission Alliance, a Christian-based alliance. Clans interested in joining our alliance are required to have their Founding Warlord be a practicing Christian.*
  • We're based in the North America region, though we do have players who are from other regions.
  • We are English-speaking players.
  • All research labs completed except for dojo colors.
  • We're a small Shadow clan looking to grow and be more active!
  • We want to help guide and support new players!
  • Squad/group runs at least once a week (usually weekends).
Requirements:
  • All clan members are required to join The Ichthys Commission Alliance Discord server. Voice chat is optional.
  • Inactivity Rule: Clan members who have been inactive for over 90 days will be at riskof being kicked out of the clan if the following 2 conditions occur:
    1. Our clan has reached the maximum clan tier capacity AND
    2. New clan member(s) join the clan. While inactive members are at risk of being kicked out of the clan, they WILL NOT be kicked out of the alliance Discord server. They are always welcome to re-join the clan once they're active again.
Currently Recruiting: All PC players are welcome! For non-PC players interested in hanging out with us, join our Ichthys Commission Alliance Discord! https://discord.gg/EjDh4yUrxE

Contact: If you want to join our clan or have questions, the best way to reach me is directly messaging me through Discord (Soulivium#6327).

Thanks for stopping by! :)

*We define a Christian as a person who believes in Jesus Christ as Messiah, in accordance with the Apostles' Creed.

Last edited:
Hi all! May 20, 2019 marks the 20th anniversary for Tribe of Judah, yaaay~! :D

To celebrate, I will be hosting a celebration event in Warframe (PC). Here are the deets (subject to changes)!

==============================
Details

When: May 25-27, 2019 (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)

What time: 8pm - 11:59pm CST on each night

Where to meet: CGA's Discord chat for voice, Warframe PC to participate in the event.

The Schedule

Itinerary for each night:
  1. 8pm-11pm CST // Play Warframe in groups. During the event, we plan to do the following:
    • Fight bosses (assassination missions). Feel free to vote which boss you want to fight, and taxi is available for the most part.
    • Do Operation: Hostile Mergers event (you must have completed the Natah quest to be able to run this).
    • Fight the Ropalolyst Eidolon boss (you must have completed the Chimera Prologue quest to be able to run this).
    • Farm Void Defense (if possible) missions for XP as well as getting void relics.
  2. 11pm CST // Parkour contest at my clan dojo. Whoever clears the obstacle course the fastest will win a Prime Warframe set. 2nd place winner will receive a Prime weapon set.
  3. At the end of the anniversary event, we will draw a couple raffles:
    • 3 winners will each win a randomized set of 3 unranked rare mods (the set will be determined via Random Number Generator).
    • 3 winners will each win 100 platinum.
    • Those who participated in the anniversary event are eligible to be included in the raffle draw. Raffle winners will be picked via Random Number Generator and announced in Discord and in this forum thread.
Rules for Contests and Raffles

Quick rules so that everyone has a chance to win something (if we have a large amount of people participating):
  • General rule of thumb: a player can only win 1 unique contest once per the entire event.
  • For example: if a player wins the rare mods raffle, he cannot win any more rare mods raffles. However, a player can win both the rare mods raffle AND the platinum raffle but no more after that.
  • For the obstacle course prizes, the rules apply the same as well. If Player A won 1st place and Player B won 2nd place, they cannot win the obstacle course again. However, they can still participate in the raffles provided that they haven't won them yet.
  • Thus, it's possible for a single player to win each of the 3 contests once, but then he wouldn't win any more prizes for the rest of the event.
What You Might Win

Prizes include:
  • Unranked rare mods: Natural Talent, Quick Thinking, Rage, Vigor, Armored Agility, Condition Overload, Gaia's Tragedy, Tempo Royale, Flow, Streamline, Life Strike (each set will be determined via Random Number Generator)
  • Prime Warframe sets: Trinity Prime, Mirage Prime, Ash Prime
  • Prime weapon sets: Tigris Prime x3 (1 set per winner)
  • Platinum: 300 platinum total (100 platinum per winner)
RSVP to Join!!

Please let me know when you want to RSVP. Ping me here in the forums or in the CGA Discord, and I'll add you in the list!

Day 1 (May 25):

General RSVP: 3lvishRop3, TheBRAINz, Amroth

Obstacle Course Winners:
  1. TheBRAINz
  2. 3lvishRop3
Day 2 (May 26):

General RSVP: 3lvishRop3, Tek7

Obstacle Course Winners:
  1. N/A
  2. N/A
Night 3 (May 27):

General RSVP: Tek7

Obstacle Course Winners:
  1. N/A
  2. N/A
Please note this celebration event may be subject to changes depending on how many people participate. I'll do my best to accommodate!

Changes

One set of 1st and 2nd place parkour contest prizes (one of the Prime Warframe sets and a Tigris Prime set) will be thrown into a single raffle. Raffle winners will be determined via Random Number Generator. Those who've already won the parkour contest cannot win another set in this raffle.

Miscellaneous

Attachments

• 16EC58B1-4CFD-4394-9DFC-08237A2A93D8.jpeg
    16EC58B1-4CFD-4394-9DFC-08237A2A93D8.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 9FE3FE43-E07E-4102-A4C7-575F6D0F7A76.jpeg
    9FE3FE43-E07E-4102-A4C7-575F6D0F7A76.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who joined in TOJ's 20th anniversary event! I'll be working my way through the raffle drawings and hope to get all winners announced by Tuesday evening.

Here are the winners of the rare mods raffle!

3lvishRop3: Natural Talent, Tempo Royale, Streamline

Tek7: Gaia's Tragedy, Condition Overload, Vigor

Amroth: Rage, Armored Agility, Quick Thinking

Attachments

• snip_rare mods raffle winners.JPG
    snip_rare mods raffle winners.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
Winners of the platinum raffle!

Tek: 100 platinum

3lvishRop3: 100 platinum

Amroth: 100 platinum

Attachments

• snip_platinum winners.JPG
    snip_platinum winners.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
Winners of the parkour contest raffle!

1st place: Amroth (Ash Prime set)
2nd place: Tek7 (Tigris Prime set)

Attachments

• snip_parkour contest 1st place winning prize.JPG
    snip_parkour contest 1st place winning prize.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 2
  • snip_parkour contest prize winners.JPG
    snip_parkour contest prize winners.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
All prizes have been delivered the winners!

Exception: Tek7's Tigris Prime set will be reserved until he reaches MR13 later in the game. Tek7 please let me know when you reach MR13 so I can deliver your Tigris Prime sets to you! :D

Back