General Discussion [Warframe]

Soulivium

Tribe of Judah Warframe Chapter Leader
Staff member
Welcome to Warframe Chapter Forums!

In Warframe, you are a space ninja warrior who just woke up after centuries of slumber. With Lotus as your guide, you reawaken and fight enemies from different factions that threaten the Solar System. Pick up your guns and blades, and dare to bullet jump through your missions! Go further down the rabbit hole, and you'll soon discover who you really are...

I am Soulivium, a Rank 24 Warframe PC player as well as the founder/warlord of the Heralds of the Sanctuary clan. Join me and a handful of folks to experience Warframe's ambitious story, unique world, and good old fashioned third-person farming shooting and slashing!

I'm usually on Warframe almost every night somewhere between the hours of 9pm to 11:59pm CST.

If you are a new player who's just starting out, feel free to hit me up in CGA's Discord chat (same alias: Soulivium) and let's go!

Soulivium

Tribe of Judah Warframe Chapter Leader
Staff member
Hi all! May 20, 2019 marks the 20th anniversary for Tribe of Judah, yaaay~! :D

To celebrate, I will be hosting a celebration event in Warframe (PC). Here are the deets (subject to changes)!

==============================
Details

When: May 25-27, 2019 (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)

What time: 8pm - 11:59pm CST on each night

Where to meet: CGA's Discord chat for voice, Warframe PC to participate in the event.

The Schedule

Itinerary for each night:
  1. 8pm-11pm CST // Play Warframe in groups. During the event, we plan to do the following:
    • Fight bosses (assassination missions). Feel free to vote which boss you want to fight, and taxi is available for the most part.
    • Do Operation: Hostile Mergers event (you must have completed the Natah quest to be able to run this).
    • Fight the Ropalolyst Eidolon boss (you must have completed the Chimera Prologue quest to be able to run this).
    • Farm Void Defense (if possible) missions for XP as well as getting void relics.
  2. 11pm CST // Parkour contest at my clan dojo. Whoever clears the obstacle course the fastest will win a Prime Warframe set. 2nd place winner will receive a Prime weapon set.
  3. 11:30pm CST // We will end each night with a couple raffles:
    • 1st raffle prize will be a randomized set of 3 unranked rare mods (the set will be determined via Random Number Generator).
    • 2nd raffle prize will be 100 platinum.
    • Those who participated in running with us in a group are eligible to be included in the raffle draw for that particular night. Eligible raffle participants then must declare if they want their names in the raffles or not AND declare which raffles they want to be in. Raffle winners will be picked via Random Number Generator and announced in Discord.
Rules for Contests and Raffles

Quick rules so that everyone has a chance to win something (if we have a large amount of people participating):
  • General rule of thumb: a player can only win 1 unique contest once per the entire 3-night event.
  • For example: if a player wins the rare mods raffle on Night 1, he cannot win any more rare mods raffles for Night 2 and Night 3. However, a player can win both the rare mods raffle AND the platinum raffle either on the same night or on different nights but no more after that.
  • For the obstacle course prizes, the rules apply the same as well. If Player A won 1st place and Player B won 2nd place, they cannot win the obstacle course again for the rest of the event. However, they can still participate in the raffles provided that they haven't won them.
  • Thus, it's possible for a single player to win all 3 contests in 1 night, but then he wouldn't win any more prizes for the rest of the event.
What You Might Win

Prizes include:
  • Unranked rare mods: Natural Talent, Quick Thinking, Rage, Vigor, Armored Agility, Condition Overload, Gaia's Tragedy, Tempo Royale, Flow, Streamline, Life Strike (each set will be determined via Random Number Generator)
  • Prime Warframe sets: Mirage Prime, Trinity Prime, Ash Prime
  • Prime weapon sets: Tigris Prime x3 (1 set for each night)
  • Platinum: 300 platinum total (100 platinum for each night)
RSVP to Join!!

Please let me know when you want to RSVP. Ping me here in the forums or in the CGA Discord, and I'll add you in the list!

Day 1 (May 25):

General RSVP: 3lvishRop3, TheBRAINz, Amroth
  • Squad 1 (8pm - 9:30pm)
    • Me (squad host)
    • Slot 1
    • Slot 2
    • Slot 3
  • Squad 2 (9:30pm - 11pm)
    • Me (squad host)
    • Slot 1
    • Slot 2
    • Slot 3
Day 2 (May 26):

General RSVP: 3lvishRop3, pjms598, Tek7
    • Me (squad host)
    • Slot 1
    • Slot 2
    • Slot 3
    • Me (squad host)
    • Slot 1
    • Slot 2
    • Slot 3
Night 3 (May 27):

General RSVP:
    • Me (squad host)
    • Slot 1
    • Slot 2
    • Slot 3
    • Me (squad host)
    • Slot 1
    • Slot 2
    • Slot 3
Please note this celebration event may be subject to changes depending on how many people participate. I'll do my best to accommodate!

Last edited: