Game sales

Renegade Ops is $3.74 on Steam today.

The 4-pack is only twice the cost of a single game, so feel free to use our Steam 4-packs thread to help find 3 other players interested in buying the game.

Still $96 for 2 copies shipped. :( And I don't plan on playing without my wife.

EDIT: But it's certainly better than $60 a copy!

yeah im waiting for a price drop and seeing if my wife could potentially get into it. I like playing SC2 with her but I want to continue to get better but i dont have time to invest into getting into different leagues so GW2 might be what we need

Absolutely Great Square Pack is on sale at Amazon for $10 and includes:

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition [Download]
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC [Download]
  3. Hitman: Blood Money [Online Game Code]
  4. Just Cause 2 [Download]
  5. Just Cause [Online Game Code]
  6. Quantum Conundrum [Download]
  7. Supreme Commander 2 [Download]
  8. The Last Remnant [Online Game Code]
Sold separately, these games would cost $165.

EDIT: I just bought it using the link posted above so CGA got credit. :D

Last edited:
http://slickdeals.net/f/5691352-Sta...10-The-Walking-Dead-for-12-50-Syndicate-for-5

• The Most Serious Bundle Ever [amazon.com]: $10 (Steam required)
    • Serious Sam 3: BFE
    • Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile DLC
    • Serious Sam 2
    • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
    • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
    • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack
    • Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
    • Serious Sam Double D
  • The Walking Dead [amazon.com]: $12.50 (Steam required)
  • Syndicate [amazon.com]: $5 (Origin required)

Ebay is usually good for sales or discounts. Just got Assassins Creed III Digital download for $10.50. Lost out on some Guild Wars 2 auctions though, all of which went for around $44 with shipping.

Ebay is usually good for sales or discounts. Just got Assassins Creed III Digital download for $10.50. Lost out on some Guild Wars 2 auctions though, all of which went for around $44 with shipping.
I picked up 2 legit copies of Guild Wars 2 for $40 shipped each on eBay, so keep tryin'!

I've created a list of the games I'm watching for in a winter sale, Steam or otherwise. I'm gonna try to minimize my impulse buys thatway.

I've created a list of the games I'm watching for in a winter sale, Steam or otherwise. I'm gonna try to minimize my impulse buys thatway.

Same here. I have 8 games I am waiting for (Only going to buy if -75%) amounting to $35. Other than that I have allowed myself 1 impulse buy. Once I've used it that's it. Not even going to look after that. College has to be paid for and nonsense. :p

EDIT: I want to mention that I've had the $35 set aside for this for a while. I am so proud of my budgeting.

Last edited:
Nicely done indeed. I'm waiting on deeper discounts that what are offered right now on my chosen games. Many of the games on my list are at 50% off, and I'd say the price is more than fair at $10 for the games in question (the Lego Star Wars and Force Unleashed games are what I'm mostly after right now), but I feel pretty safe in waiting for the price to come down further in a daily or flash sale. :D

Though trading in my 360 copy of Arkham City GOTY for $15 toward Steam cash... and picking up the PC build for $7.50 earlier today didn't hurt my feelings none. haha

Darksiders & Darksiders II (w/ DLC) $13.19 on Amazon....codes usable on Steam:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00APOVDDY?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20

1. Darksiders 2 DLC - Angel of Death Pack

2. Darksiders 2 DLC - Argul's Tomb

3. Darksiders 2 DLC - Deadly Despair

4. Darksiders 2 DLC - Death Rides

5. Darksiders 2 DLC - Fletcher's Crow Hammer

6. Darksiders 2 DLC - Mace Maximus

7. Darksiders 2 DLC - Mortis

8. Darksiders 2 DLC - Rusanov's Axe

9. Darksiders 2 DLC - Shadow of Death

10. Darksiders 2 DLC - Van der Schmash Hammer

11. Darksiders II DLC - Abyssal Forge

12. Darksiders II Season Pass (DLC)

13. Darksiders II

14. Darksiders

Just saw that SOE's Station Cash is giving triple rates for today. Spend $10 for what would normally be 1000SC, get 3000SC instead.

For anyone interested in DCUO DLC, this is especially noteworthy. That's like buy one get two free turf.

As far as I know, it's a today only gig.

Kinda nice that you can pay with Steam Cash (at least within DCUO's Steam release), too. :D

Ace of Spades is currently on sale for 50% off making it $4.99 a copy or the four pack is on sale for $14.99 ($3.75 a copy).

I've already bought a 4 pack and gifted a few people but anyone else interested should move on it now!

Back