Free Storage

One of the best things about the additional storage is that I have been able to free up one of my mule PvP characters so I could create a PvE character.

It's fun going back through the first few levels with a Ranger. I'm looking forward to freeing up more character slots and fooling around with a Necro, Mesmer, Ritualist or maybe even a Dervish.

o_O How many mule PvP characters you got?

I'm loving the free xunlai slot and am thinking if I ever get the money that I might have to buy at least one more as well...

I had four characters that I actually played - Paragon - Elementalist - Warrior - Monk.

Then I had PvP characters that simply held loot - one for Warrior armor and runes - one for Monk armor and runes - one for pets and dyes - one for materials overflow - one for various weapons - one for various runes. Of course there was some mixing and managing with the Xunlai area. Most of those character slots came with games and add-ons. I think I bought one at some point.

I'm looking forward to a lot less juggling of storage and knowing where stuff is located.

I'm currently using four mules. I'm going to continue using them and may add another. I love having the free storage slot, but additional slots cost $9.99 to store 20 items vs $9.99 for an additional character that will store more than twice that.

Yeah - I'm doing the math, too. I'm thinking along the lines of a five or ten storage unit backpack so each of my guys can carry a change of armor and a couple of weapons - keep all my storybooks in Xunlai - and do a little house cleaning on other items - I should be fine.

Often, when I am out by myself I collect so many items that I have to start identifying and salvaging on the go to make room. Just the extra space for armor and weapons is a big help.

I'm also thinking about setting up some extra armor pieces for a couple of my guys - e.g. for my elementalist, getting and extra headpiece, one with the +1 fire and one with the +3 superior - if he gets in trouble a quick F9 headpiece change gains him 75 health. Maybe doing the same with my Monk, too.

Not that any of this will help me until my game gets back to working (which I'm starting to doubt will ever happen anyway)...

And then again, it won't help me after I get the game back on because I have PLENTY of room for stuff in my storage. :p

Back