For all new members of TheForgiven ...

Looking to be added to the guild forum. Thank you.

Mike H~North Pole, AK

2516431MmqaH.png

Thank you for letting Christine and I have a home in The Forgiven. I've been with so many of you for so long it's like nothing but the guild tag has changed. :D

-Daniel

Thank you for making Christine and I feel so welcome here. Some of you know me by the name of my druid, Atavus, and some of you know me by the name of my Death Knight, Kymmura, before the gender and name change.

-Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
May I possibly have a membership in the 'guild only' section? I am the latest meat shield allowed into The Forgiven's ranks. :D

Hello all, I just started a couple toons on Teranas and was accepted into the guild, was told to check in here to get into guild only forums. Thanks all for the fun last night.

Yeah, sometimes it takes a few days (or weeks) for the admin to get around to this, depending on how busy he is. It sucks I know, but we just have to have patience.

Hey, no worries - just didn't know that was the case. Thought maybe you and Adam had permissions to do that sort of stuff and you were wanting to make me sweat a little ;)

Haha no...I've chatted with Tek7 regarding this topic - unfortunately there's no way in the forum access settings to give someone certain privileges on just one forum or set of forums. They would have that level of access across all the CGA forums.

Back