Feed The Beast

Been a while... any news on the server? If it's down for good, that's fine - I just want to know whether I should keep checking. I hope all is well with your connection - I can't imagine what life would be like unplugged! Sad, isn't it?

Yes sir, it should be back up..

I was in Georgia all week for work, so wasnt able to play, and realized just today that my IP changed when the internet came back last weekend..

I have changed the DNS settings, and the server is up, so all should be well. If not, please let me know. :)

Yes sir, it should be back up..

I was in Georgia all week for work, so wasnt able to play, and realized just today that my IP changed when the internet came back last weekend..

I have changed the DNS settings, and the server is up, so all should be well. If not, please let me know. :)

You may have to do something about the redirecting to the actual IP as ftb.mykeiki.com isn't working atm.

You may have to do something about the redirecting to the actual IP as ftb.mykeiki.com isn't working atm.

I realize that now. Trying to connect from work, and it not working. Ill try and have someone at the house check the IP, and see if the DNS change didn't take.

:mad:
I've died and had my tombstone not appear too many times now, countless thaumcraft and tinkers gear lost time after time. I've half a mind to become immortal just so I never loose my items again.

Death by hungry aura nodes (grey fell into the void), creeper (no tombstone on account of the explosion), water (drowning via lag) and Death by portalgun's portal to the moon.

I go into seclusion now, where none of those nasty things will bother me again, I go to the Sleep, the land of dreams.

:mad:
I've died and had my tombstone not appear too many times now, countless thaumcraft and tinkers gear lost time after time. I've half a mind to become immortal just so I never loose my items again.

Death by hungry aura nodes (grey fell into the void), creeper (no tombstone on account of the explosion), water (drowning via lag) and Death by portalgun's portal to the moon.

I go into seclusion now, where none of those nasty things will bother me again, I go to the Sleep, the land of dreams.

Hungry nodes look like so much fun. If I had a better computer I'd totally love to check the mudpack out.

EDIT: I'm totally going to leave that typo in there, for pure comedic effect.

Last edited:
Server went down about 40 minutes ago, its back up now, and just now noticing all unlocked morphs are missing.

Hmm, There was a power spike here last night, and my computer did restart unexpectedly, sorry about that.

Im not sure how that would have caused the morphs to go away though?

Well, I was working on setting up an automated mob farm, but needed mob essence to run the auto-spawner, so I moved to a cow farm, which gets us meat and essence. :D

2014-07-01_07.43.32.jpg

We shouldn't have to worry about food, ever again, what with the wheat and barley. and now this.. :)

Back