Farm Flame Leviathan on 25 man

I'm interested, but still need to get three levels and some better gear once I hit 80. Please put my name on the list and look for me in a week or so.

Ok so far it looks like:
4 healers (need 6 or 7)
3 or 4 Tanks (looks pretty good, with 1 well geared for melee dps)
4 Mages
2 Moonkins
Plus Rob playing potentially any number of roles dps/heals primarily depending on toon

15 folks so far expressing interest...need 2-3 more healers and 7-8 dps...

As my work schedule allows, I'll be able to bring Durruck (mage) or Imcu (dual-spec'd healer/dps). Imcu isn't 80 yet, but I'll be moving in over the next week or so.

could you repeat here what day and what start time it is? Is this the Monday 7:00 start?

Anita,
Yes this would be a Monday Night 7pm start, we'd go ~2-2.5 hours and see where we were at. I would consider moving the raid to Sundays, but guild activity levels suggest Mondays may be better in terms of # of toons logged on.

Bottom Line: Ulduar 25 Monday nights 7pm server, still need 2-3 healers and 6-7 dps.

When I'm available, I'll try to make a point of logging on and checking if you need me.

Update - I'm now 80! I've upgraded three pieces of gear and if I keep pvping/instancing over the next week I'm sure I can upgrade the rest.

Kate has an 80 dps warrior that isn't particularly well geared but she'd like to bring it to the farm run (unless we're looking for geared players). If I can work it between running the boys to badminton (6:30-9:00) I'll try to make it.

I would like to join the Ulduar 25 raid also

I can bring Ravell my elemental shaman as ranged dps, or Bloodwolf my hunter as ranged dps. I could also heal on Gilchrist, but would rather not if we have enough. Thanks.

So we didn't have near 25 on last night by 7pm server. With the patch coming today apparently we'll see if we run this next week based on number of folks logged on by 645pm server...

Sorry I couldn't try to log in last night - I was at work... It'd probably be bad to tell someone that we're not coming because I was busy fighting FL :)

Back