Farm Flame Leviathan on 25 man

Berstromme

Hi guildies,
So I'd like to start farming Flame Leviathan with my fellow guildies. We need 25 level 80 toons to show up. I'd like to try 7pm server on Monday, 18 October. Hopefully we get 25. It is a fairly easy fight in that we'll have enough well geared 80s to let us get him down. Here is a link to see what the fight looks like.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Thanks to all who joined us tonight we got Flame Leviathan down no problem. We'll do this again next Monday 7pm server. Be on time and ready to go and we won't have to wait around 35 min to get started. Look forward to you bringing your level 80s!

That was a blast. Thanks for setting it up for us, Mike. I'll be at work next week, but would love to come with you the weeks following that.

This was so much fun! Thanks for doing this. I just logged on to Trick-or-Treat and get to go on my first raid (something I thought I'd never do). I'll try to be back for this each week.

Thanks to all those who came out last night, got him down pretty quick. Please try to be on by 645 - 650pm server so we can go right at 7pm server. Hopefully we'll be done by 730pm server. Had a lot of folks ask about doing additional bosses in Ulduar. Something we can look at, but the fights are pretty tough. 25 folks need to be interested, geared, willing to listen, and have fun. We'd need 3-4 tanks, 6-7 healers and a mix of ranged/melee dps.

If you are interested in Ulduar 25, please post here your interest and availability. We'd want to run a solid 2 hours at a minimum so 7-9 or 930pm server on Mondays would be the proposed time. If we can get 25 interested I'm willing to lead it. If not we'll keep farming FL until we do.

Character/Role:
Berstromme healer/melee dps (better geared toon ilvl avg 226-232)
Gnimish ranged dps (ilvl avg 213-219)

Jacki and I are interested as well.

Mike, I'm not sure 25 raiders read this forum :S

(Right now Jacki's still waiting for a new graphics card to arrive.)

I can bring my tank/DPS death knight and Jacki can bring her big bad self.

Sounds good

Meshach has been wanting to run Ulduar for a long time so it sounds great to me! I don't know how often Monday evenings will allow the time, but I think it'll be fine. Thanks for working on this!!!

I would be interested as well, so count me in. Just let me know which toon. My Priest would be my first choice <gear>, My hunter second choice <achievements>. But Me to hand out with brothers and sisters in Christ! :)

Tom

Back