Events for Elite Areas

I'd really like to go, but not sure if I can quite make it at 8. I'll see what I can do. If we can plan on a break around 9 so I can put the kids to bed, it might help... I just need to talk the wife into letting the kids stay up a little later.

Oh, and I'd plan on taking my necro - any build would be fine, prefer SS, but can do battery as well.

Hmm, just saw page 2, looks like you don't need damage... I'll check in with you when I get on.

Last edited:
I should be available to heal tonight afterall. I will come as a Mo/R and call dibs on charming a spider! =)

Hi guys, it's still on for tonight. We have a tentative tank (He's never done this before). Dark Blue Death from WWJD has said he'll try the tank build. He tried to register on the forum here yesterday, but said it won't let him post.

I may be a little late. Its been a really bad day here.

Well, Valora Maris and I arn't going to be able to tag along. Our new baby (Eli) is having a rough night. Poor kid just had his first set of shots. Obviously he is still unhappy about that. :(

Thanks so much to everyone who went last night. I had a really great time, even though I'm still hurting from that gem we had to leave in Ravenheart. I'm looking forward to the next run.

I would love to do DOA again. I know Fire Walker needs Foundry to complete all 4 areas, but it's also the toughest area.

I still want to clear UW, however without an active tank in the alliance I don't know how we'll manage.

I would love to give it a try again. With the exception of Ravenheart Gloom I think we did really well. If we could get a tank I think that we could run it.

DoA again? I guess Ursina would like to die ugly again. *whispers* What about Sorrows Furnace?

Back