EVE Online

ChristianCrusader

Hi guys,

I am a christian guy (28yo) from Sweden who enjoy reading about motorcycle ministries, especially in Sweden and in the US. So yesterday I browsed Google for this club I know of, Tribe of Judah - and thats how I found my way here.

Since I know more about TOJ in the MC/RC world than within the gaming community I proceeded with what I stated in my application to join ToJ - I founded a corporation in the game EVE Online and named it Tribe 0f Judah (I tried to create a corp. with the correct spelling, but since corporations in EVE are mostly shown with capital letters, I decided I could replace the "o" with a "0". Also, my nickname here and in EVE Online is a tribute to the work done by Christian Crusaders among MCs and RCs in the US and elsewhere.

So there you have it. Just wanted to present myself somewhat, let you guys know of ToJ in the EVE Online game and hopefully I can join your team later on.

ChristianCrusader: Since the in-game corporation has already been created under the name Tribe of Judah, would you be interested in joining ToJ and leading the corporation under our banner?

I remember reading in PC Gamer about a group of people that infiltrated the biggest corporation, really deeply too, and then attacked on a preplanned day. They stole all of their ships and gold, assassinated their leader, blew up one of their ships, of which only two existed and stole another one that only had two in existence. PC Gamer said that in real world money, it added up to about 100,000+ worth of stuff stolen. I wish more MMORPGS were like that. That must have taken some ingenious planning!

Tek7 said:
ChristianCrusader: Since the in-game corporation has already been created under the name Tribe of Judah, would you be interested in joining ToJ and leading the corporation under our banner?

How do you mean? I created a corporation in-game and named it "Tribe 0f Judah", since the UI did not allow me to create a corporation called "Tribe of Judah". You say that there is already a corporation in EVE Online called Tribe of Judah? I searched for a corp that start with Tribe and found no other TOJ corp except the one I created.

And my response to your Q about leading my corp under your banner is: Yes.

ChristianCrusader said:
How do you mean? I created a corporation in-game and named it "Tribe 0f Judah", since the UI did not allow me to create a corporation called "Tribe of Judah". You say that there is already a corporation in EVE Online called Tribe of Judah?

He was talking about yours...:p

ChristianCrusader said:
Hi guys,

I am a christian guy (28yo) from Sweden who enjoy reading about motorcycle ministries, especially in Sweden and in the US. So yesterday I browsed Google for this club I know of, Tribe of Judah - and that's how I found my way here.

Welcome to ToJ CC!
CC Rider comes to mind. I have ran across the motorcycle group called "Tribe Of Judah" online before. They really have a lot of motorcyclists. I had posted a link out of their forums to our ToJ gaming site.

How about a game of Unreal Tournament some time? Always like new players to shoot around with. CS

How is eve? I used to play the multiplayer in freelancer. I loved it as it was more skill based then who had the best weapons/ships/level. I love space simulations :p

vibrokatana said:
How is eve? I used to play the multiplayer in freelancer. I loved it as it was more skill based then who had the best weapons/ships/level. I love space simulations :p

Freelancer, now that was a good game!

[toj.cc]phantom said:
Freelancer, now that was a good game!
ay, i probably racked up a couple of million on the server i played on. Multi was fun, random battles all over the place, players randomly annilating each other...

Eve looks great, i may fork down a little money and try it out...

hmm I feel like a cyborg now, my right eye didnt want to dialate so im half n half dialiation o0o

Last edited:
vibrokatana said:

I can not really compare EVE with Freelancer since I have never played the latter. But EVE is nice, it has lots of features and you have several things to tryout before you get bored.

I am using my fifth character and have been around for a couple of years. I have done most of what EVE has to offer: industry (mining asteroids->refine/sell to make money), agent missions running (PvE), PvP, PvE (Non-mission running ops), corporation management, risky flights in enemy territories, gate camping, gank squads, corporation/fleet/alliance ops (both mining and PvP).

If you team up with others, use TeamSpeak or whatever to talk to oneanother, EVE can be alot more fun than if you explore on your own. You wont be alone, if you decide to "just play the game", but I think that EVE (beside being an absolutely cool game) requires teamplay to be enjoyed to the fullest.

If you want to try EVE I can arrange trial accounts that last 14 days. There are some minor limitations on those accounts, but you can basically do the same things as a paying player can.

Check out one of EVE's trailers. Note that the movie is based on actual scenes from the game: EVENeverFadesLarge.wmv

I bought a account, my name is Kerik Igan ingame, im on the Caldari side. I just bought my first ship, a Kestrel, and have close to 180k saved up after that purchase. I found a fairly nice person ingame to help me get started with suggestions and to help get a few skills.

Hehe the gameplace is pretty much identicle to freelancer with few mods, you actually have to train to certain classes (doesnt take too long), otherwise you have jumpgates to different systems, then warp drives for insystem.

Last edited:
/bump

Looks like Tribe of Judah may add a chapter for Eve Online soon.

If you're a member of ToJ and play Eve Online, please post in this thread. If you've already posted, please post again. :D

If you're interested in a chapter staff position, either make a post here or send me a PM or e-mail (tek7 AT toj DOT cc).

Precisely, I finally have the time to play EVE more than before and have been contacted with one ("wow") player in EVE so far, but that will all change when I write a more formal presentation of the corporation on the EVE forums. I have and will tell all "prospects" to join this forum and discuss matters here before sending in an application to join.

What's happening in the world of EVE?
Until now I have just been doing some causal trading and not any active promoting, other than anchoring cargo containers in space that say: "Christan Gamers Alliance / Tribe 0f Judah Recruiting".

I have written this before, but if you are interested in trying the game there is a Buddy Program feature on the game web site:

EVE Online said:
The Buddy Program is for current EVE Online subscribers that want to enable their friends to try out EVE Online without any obligations...This is a no-hassle access pass, which means your friends will NOT have to enter any credit card information to start playing. The only thing they need is to download the game (EVE client software is 513MB) and use the access key they will receive.

FAQ for the Buddy Program: Look below on post #18

Last edited:
fr33 st00f pl0x!

Lol, but seriously what does that mean no payments or what? I'll just have to check it out...

EDIT: I have to be a member to view the page :mad:

fr33 st00f pl0x!

Lol, but seriously what does that mean no payments or what? I'll just have to check it out...

EDIT: I have to be a member to view the page :mad:

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Who is this program for?
The program is for registered users of EVE Online that want to invite their buddies to play EVE Online for free.

2. Is there a limit on the number trials I can give out?
No there is no limit currently.

3. How do you measure 14 days?
The trial starts when you login with your newly created user name and password, and 14 days later the trial ends. The trial is not affected by the amount of time you spend on-line.

4. What happens after the 14 days are up?
You can then sign up for a full account and retain your characters.

5. Will there be a longer trial later?
Yes, there will be longer trial offered later which will require the user to register their credit card. We will announce that addition to the Buddy program later.

6. Will my Buddies have to cancel their trial to prevent from being billed?
No there is no cancellation needed .

7. Will you harvest e-mail address I type in?
No we will not harvest any e-mail addresses, since we don´t like spam mail any more than you do.

8. Do my buddies have to type credit card information to activate the trial?
No, just register their user name. We have done our best to make this as easy as possible.

Back