Drummergirl = bad!

first of all.. dg isnt bad.. she just doesnt do too well sometimes and when she pwns.. she PWNS!!
tounge.gif

Nobody can truely own, yes it is spelled own
tounge.gif
, until they learn to TMP. TMP is the 1337ness. Along with five-sevens and dual berretas.

where did "We Own You" come from?

I'm thinking Conglomo... if you don't know what Conglomo is - think kangaroo. Heffer. turtle... uh...

ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE!!!

I can't believe they cancelled that show... Nickelodeon stinks... and they cancelled Invader Zim, too. its like they HATE good ratings.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

sorry amorph DG>You any day of the week

She is 1337er in CS
she can play the drums

and i am sure she looks better too
wink.gif
tounge.gif

u want DG's real power? get her in cs_italy and kill one of the chickens.. u'll see what i mean. Goose won't mess with the chickens cuz of DG so u get the idea lol

ah and btw i don't know if i've played w/ u once but i'll own j00 with a flashbang
biggrin.gif

dude DG owns i played with her once logn time ago

wow, cant believe a topic this old was bumped 0_o you wont be able to find out who owns who tho
tounge.gif
Eryn/DG doesnt play cs anymore, or any games really.

we know it was last year feb... right guys? or was it me only :/

shark btw it's fun to get some old threads into fun-threads
biggrin.gif

ahhh help me to many olde topiccs and you know the most elite move in the world is The freak flying attack it is when i jump in aztec and spray with uber dont care guns also my lag pwns so bad

she does play just rarely and maybe 15-20 mins worth. she has such a servants heart, yeah she is awesome. when i think about the things she is doing for Christ and the things she has done, i seriously am left speechless and can only say she is awesome.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Aug. 09 2004,5:20)]she does play just rarely and maybe 15-20 mins worth.
Actually, no, not anymore anyway. It really has been about a year since she did play cs. Eryn doesn't play any games at all now really, especially violent ones like counter-strike because of morality.

Could be
tounge.gif
eh, she really hasn't played in a long time though. I think she posted in another topic somewhere about how she hadn't touched the game in about a year, I've known about it for a long time since were both pretty much best friends and everything though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (crazy_legs @ Aug. 10 2004,10:13)]i dont think i'd be able to go that long without games >_<
lol u gotta make a decision.

Start of this year, I'm quitting all Computer-related games. That in cludes CS/SC/Halo/and even supermario
sad.gif
but i had to give this up to keep school up. this is my junior year, and i don't want games and stuffs getting in between me and my future
smile.gif

Back