Diablo 3

No toj chapters for diablo because it predates Toj.

Not sure on D2.

Blizzard has too many games in development to get them all out much less on a timely manner.

And Warhammer has been pushed back 9 months. But they have always been vague. Saying early 2008 to now saying Fall 2008.

No toj chapters for diablo because it predates Toj.

Not sure on D2.

o i thought the reason that ToJ didn't have a D2 chapter was due to the content of the game.

i know the church that i used to go to looked down on D2.

not that i would encourage people to play that game but...
ya... i think some christians are sensitive to that game

I actually was GL of a D1 & D2 guild for quite some time called Christian Gamer(who woulda thought?), we had almost 200 members at one point.

Churches against games that kill demons?

Who would have thunk it.

Of course there is that little part at the end where you become possessed by the shard in D1. I can't remember the end of d2.

when I throw up avenging wrath my tooltip with DR. Damage says that concecrate will hit for 666
arrrggggg

I don't consecrate often

D1, D2 and D3 all have questionable content, all games have questionable content. Research it all for yourself. If you are ok with it, be ok with it, if you are not then don't be ok with it. If you wish to state why you are on one side of the fence or the other, state it but don't brow beat people with it.

actually i played both d and d2
since the news of d3 i have been wanting to go back to d2
and i was surfing gamefaqs.com and d2 is back in top 10 in their poll

interesting.... i ithink blizzard is making a lot of money on d2 by announcing d3

Godspeon played D and D2........only when our son was sleeping as he loved to watch Daddy play..... My son has played them now that he is older, but I'm not a fan. I doubt I would play D3....too dark.

Back