Diablo 3

I'm so stoked..did I say i'm a big diablo fan. I hope it comes out soon, because it will definitely be on my top to buy list.

Looks awesome, but I'll have to see some extra content first. Never played the first two. :(

the gameplay video is pretty sweet. major update to the engine since 2.

Seems like a N/E (Necromancer/Elementalist) from Guildwars. :p

I love the fact that the enviroment can attack enemies. The seismic wave is awesome. O_O

anyway... knowing Blizzard's history... i'd bet this game is not going to be on the shelves until 2010.

:p

lol..

SC2 was promised a LONG time ago there too, buddy. And it STILL is not out.

Edit!: Wow that looks ridiculously good. I suddenly wants it!

Last edited:
It does look very good and surprisingly polished for being early in development. Well... maybe not so early but we still wont see it for a year at least.

lol..

SC2 was promised a LONG time ago there too, buddy. And it STILL is not out.

Edit!: Wow that looks ridiculously good. I suddenly wants it!

I totally misread the comment. Even it doesn't come out until 2010, it will be ON the shelves until 2020. No other franchise has this quality, you can march down to Target right now and pick up a copy of Starcraft. Starcraft came out in Mar. 1998. 10 years on the shelves. craziness.

My borthers and I have been huge into D and D2! I am sooo excited about this game! yay!!!!!!

and I will be more excited when it comes out in a few years...

I totally misread the comment. Even it doesn't come out until 2010, it will be ON the shelves until 2020. No other franchise has this quality, you can march down to Target right now and pick up a copy of Starcraft. Starcraft came out in Mar. 1998. 10 years on the shelves. craziness.
I am not knocking it, I was just sayin', know what I'm sayin'?

:D

Back