Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there ARE those crazy countries that put spice on EVERYTHING... I swear, they love spicy things so much, they make their cereal spicy.

there ARE those crazy countries that put spice on EVERYTHING.

I know what you mean like the kawaiti people there buses there bilbings even they smell like the spices they cook with at ferst it just seems bad but then you get use to it

hee hee, I some times smell like the spices i use.... generally if its garlic, I use enough to kill a small cat...

I have a new addiction as of late......WAFFLES.
And i'm watching Charlotte's Web....and i'm up at 8 AM on a saturday....who woulda thunk.

I can't think of anything else "off-topic" to post.

Yes, enough spices to kill a cat... new hero to add to a list. Have you actually killed a cat with spices?

If food doesn't have salt, it aint good. Even watermelon needs salt. Don't say aint aint in the dictionary, some dictionaries are just lacking perfect words.

Did you know that if you soak your feet in garlic, it has been scientifically proven to make your breath smell like onions? That's right, onions, not garlic.

yeah, if you eat 3 full onions, your feet will smell like garlic. That's right, garlic, not onions.

I would rather eat an apple. Or a pineapple. Or a watermelon. Or spaghetti. Or beef soup. But then again, goat meat tastes good... especially when the goat is 8 months old and weighs 100 pounds live weight, which comes out to 50 pounds on the carcas. Chickens taste nasty, and so does all other forms of poultry and fish. OR PIE

Oh joy. Smoky again in Atlanta. Earlier this morning you could even see embers up in the atmosphere.

This is so not helping my breathing.

I take it there is a big fire somewhere... lol maybe i have to do some surfing around to see some news once again for my monthly dosage

ROFL Love it...

* 3rd Party Opt-in
Disables nearly all pre-installed non-Microsoft software to prevent potentially vulnerable controls from being exposed to attack. You can easily enable or disable required programs as needed through the Add-on Manager by using any valid credit card.

* Googling Filter
Proactively warns and helps protect you against potential or known fraudulent sites such as Google.com, blocks the site and shuts down your computer if necessary. The filter is updated several times per hour using the latest security information from Microsoft.

Now, these are JUST the features my Firefox needs! Too bad I won't be able to get them on my Mac... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back