Are you in support of transfering your main character to a new realm

• Yes, lets do it when the time comes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No, lets stay on Illidan

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with Jazmina. We should take advantage of this and go ahead and move one of each of our Characters. We probably wont have this option again.

wow we certainly have more members then the votes ;)

I'd move my priestess Steam

But i'm feeling that most of our members will move if we decide to switch...I'm not sure about moving my main character though...

.seek.

It looks like blizzard has choosen Stonemaul as the server for Illidan to switch to. I just thought I would give some of the info I have found on stonemaul according to the wowcensus.

Illidan is the 12th highest populated realm according to wowcensus with 23,170 players and 1.52% of WoW population.
Where as Stonemaul is the least populated server out of all the US realms, with all of 6,646 players and making up 0.43% of the total wow population.

Illidan
Number of Players: 23,170 Realm Name: Illidan [R]
Number of Alliance: 8,784 Number of Horde: 14,386
Most Popular Race: Undead Most Popular Class: Rogue

Stonemaul
Number of Players: 6,646 Realm Name: Stonemaul [R]
Number of Alliance: 4,701 Number of Horde: 1,945
Most Popular Race: Human Most Popular Class: Hunter

The largest guild on illidan according to that program has 106 members, on stonemaul it is only 41, meaning we would have one of the largest guilds.

Now again I would suggest we stick around Illidan and see if the lag subsides in the near future and if not then we go with whatever the vote decides...

Edit: looks like wowcensus may not have been updated much lately http://www.warcraftrealms.com should be a bit more up to date.

Last edited:
I have voted yes for a few reasons...

1. I hate the wait on the weekends.......

2. Well i have to wait untill March 24 (my b-day) to get a new computer that can handle the Lag Forge

3. I just don't like Illidan

4. I can finally start off working with you guys...since i kinda came late in the game...although i will have to recreate again it will be alot better knowing that the people will be closer to my level. Also I kinda know alot of the missions from the dwarven area so i can level there fast :)

We need to add 1 more vote to yes as Bled is waiting authorization to post here. I think now that transfer is enabled we need to set a decision deadline and be sure all guildies are informed of that deadline in game to get in as many votes as possible and make our decision before transfers end. There is nothing more devisive then indecision.

may have 200+ people but do /ginfo and see how many accounts it has i think that is what WoWcenisus goes off of.

FYI both servers have a higher horde to allaince ratio, also Team ice and more horde are leaving thus further imbalancing this, if you did not, or do not like continually being ganked it will happen just as much if not more on this server. enjoy.

Now, and Zonrak's account ends at midnight tonight and he would like to know in guild and not take the chance of Blizzard closing his account and not being able to move. Do we move or not?

LionOfJudah said:
may have 200+ people but do /ginfo and see how many accounts it has i think that is what WoWcenisus goes off of.

FYI both servers have a higher horde to allaince ratio, also Team ice and more horde are leaving thus further imbalancing this, if you did not, or do not like continually being ganked it will happen just as much if not more on this server. enjoy.
Illidan has more horde than alliance, but Stonemaul does not. In fact, it is the exact opposite.

From the looks of it more alliance are leaving than horde, further imbalancing the ratio.

I moved my main. My thinking is that although for the moment pvp has been richer in Illidan, that won't pertain to me for quite a while. With a lvl 10 main, I'm part of the new generation in this guild, and won't be running with you old timers for quite a while. My primary concerns are having plenty of people at comparable level to party with, while experiencing optimal server performance.
I dont currently have an alt at Illidan, and it remains to be seen whether it's worth it to go back. Whelp, here's hoping I'll enjoy the community at Stonemaul.
/Slavid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back