• Yes, lets do it when the time comes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No, lets stay on Illidan

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avesther

It appears that Illidan will be the fourth server to allow characters to transfer to a low pop server.

1. We do not get to choose which server.
2. The guild will be disbanded on Illidan and reformed on the new server
3. Unless the character transfers on the first three servers are problematic, the results of this poll will be final.

Information on character transfers

Please research and inform yoursleves before voting. Discuss your issues, pro and cons with moving. This will not be a move to create a new "alt" server on a low pop realm. If the desion is to move, Choose Joy will be relocated to the new server and that will become our main alliance server.

Last edited:
I wish they would tell us when Illidan is going to move, i dont want to miss it and be lest stranded on Illidan lol

I say we watch for it to be announced for Illidan. Make alts to scope out what the server chosen by Blizzard is like and if it seems ok go for it! I would love to play more rather then waiting in long ques. And I would love to not have to contend with the insane lag caused by the server pop. Blizzard has been doing their best for 5 months now to solve the problem and for the most part I feel they have but hardware can only store and move so much information at a time. To much information causes loss of information and instability. I think we should have 2 votes..this one as a tentative and a final one the week they offer the move for our server. At this time I vote yes but if Blizzard has severe problems with the transfers or we discover the atmosphere on the new server would be terrible then that could change.

I would suggest we see how many of the current Illidan guilds are going to move over, if enough move that it makes a noticeable difference then theres no need to move, but if problems still remain or it seems few are heading over that it may be our best choice to switch servers.

We will not be placed randomly. Blizzard will preselect a low pop server (it is yet to be announced which one) and everybody on illidan that wishes to be transfered will be transfered to that one server.

My 2 cents....

I think a move would be good for two reasons and maybe more....

1. This server will have problems even after the move of characters. The reason I believe this is that I think people who have left will return (whether they canceled or they went to another server for a bit).

2. It seems to me that the Horde has a huge advantage in numbers. This may just be my experience.

I would personally like to move to an RP server, but this does not look like a possibility. I will submit to the decision of leadership and follow whatever decision is made. I beleive that scripture calls us to unity as believers, so let us unify under the decisions of our leaders.

A few things to consider:

1. I suspect that PvP on a low pop realm is a different beast altogether. During peak hours, Illidan has 3,500 people on it. Low Pop realms tend to have 2,000 or less. Some only peak out at 1,200 people.

2. The general attitude of alot of the "kidies" on the servers is to let the "babies" go and free up resources for them on Illidan. I suspect that there will not be a mass exodus. The ones that do transfer are likely smaller guilds and the unguilded. The larger guilds will likely stay put. I will watch the general attitude on the WoW and Ilidan forums.

Cory, I think it'd also be a good idea to talk with some known guild leaders about the issue. I'd be talking with Legends of Azeroth and others and see what they're doing. I think this is definately something we should watch very carefully, because the purpose of this is supposed to benefit us; let us make sure that it does.

I agree, I'll make the effort to connect with leaders of the larger guilds (Legends, Legends of Azeroth, MeS, Elvyn Empire and a few others that I can find).

If you have two High leveled characters you can move one and leave the other one. You DONT have to move all of your characters. But, if you decide to move a character later after the move is completed, youll be up the creek with out a paddle.. choose wisely.

Yeah. I'd suggest that if we move everyone agrees to move their highest level / (or) most played characters first.

i think i am planning on staying on illidan personally i enjoy the server all will have its ups and downs we can complain about this one but the one we move to will become just like it eventually.

You can move Jambres and leave Eorll, or vice versa. I think id miss your bashing of rogues in guild chat lol... give me somthing to laugh about.

ya we should all move 1 and at least give it a try. At least for the benefit of those in the guild who are having problems with the server. How often do we get to go to a new server as an entire guild without having to start the level grind over? Just think of the new friends we may make and lives we may touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back