Car Accident

Enok

My wife, two kids, a friend and her kid were in a serious car accident yesterday.

All three kids are miraculously unharmed. My wife has fractured clavicle, ribs, pelvis. All will heal with time but it's painful to breathe or move.

Our friend is stable, but even more seriously hurt with minor brain contusions and organ damage that required surgery. She was able to repond with eyes and fingers this morning.

Needless to say I won't be in game for a while. I know that with the members of LoE I don't even need to ask for prayer so I will just thank you in advance for your prayers on our behalf. I will make sure to update here.

God is good.

Praying, and be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Thank you all.

Katrina, the friend is in a critical period where they are watching for swelling on her brain. She's being kept mostly unconscious for this time.

My wife, Stephanie is in good spirits and has a strong sense of humor even though she is in pain and has difficulty doing pretty much anything.

The kids are all doing very well.

Even in all this difficulty we have already been blessed. We are overwhelmed by the love and generosity we are being shown through the Body of Christ. We feel the love of God in so many peopke who are praying and offering support.

Thank you.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Stephanie was able to move from the hospital bed to a chair with a walker and sit upright for 45 minutes. It was a huge step for her.

Kathrina is being kept unconscious most of the time because she is in a window where it is critical that swelling be minimized in her brain.

Thanks again. I'll continue to update.

I've added them all to my church's prayer list and will continue to keep them lifted up.

NOTE: i didn't reveal any names or personal info so your privacy remains in tact.
GOD knows the details and is Faithful and merciful

Hi, all.

Stephanie is now disconnected from everything, and is scheduled to be moved to a rehab unit on Monday. She is making great progress. My son is having some emotional difficulties, so please pray for grace for him and me as he processes all of this and the Lord works on healing his heart.

It looked like they were going to wake Kathrina up, but they put her back into sedation. Don't know the details, but as Waynos said, God does, so we just continue to pray for healing for her.

Thank you for your prayers.

Back