BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SPAMS

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Actually not really.........There are several of you still in Redeemed who I greatly love and miss. Many of you know some of my personal history etc but I also know sometimes you cannot read every thread out there even in the Prayers and Praises section.

I did not want any of you thinking that I did not want to share this Answered Prayer with you so I am linking a thread I just started.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17516

Those of you a bit on the lazy side.......I know who you are smiles......God has finally decided it is His time to bless me with a child. It appears I will get to really celebrate this next Mother's Day as it is due in April.

Thanks sooo much to Ody for being one of my many "kids."

I would appreciate your praises and prayers.

Blessings,"Angel"

Smiles thank you all..... and God has made the perfect feeding machine no bottles required.
Blessings,"Angel"

I've never nursed either....but I'm sure I will have to someday...and I'm afraid of when their teeth are going to start to grow in. O.O

Lol the only issue is that God didnt give that feeding device to men. It makes you feel quite helpless at times if Mom isnt there to rescue you.

In Canada all the male babies would have to have teeth by that age... their lumber jacks must cut trees down like beavers. Canadians dont know what axes or chain saws are. Earlier teeth means earlier learning!!!

How did I know this happy post for me would turn into yet another spam thread for all of you??????? Gooooodddddnnnneeeesssss........ and who needs swaaaatttiiinnnng.
Blessings,"Angel"

Back