BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE SPAMS

I don't even know her...but I'm not adverse to spamming here anyways....all I have to say is....teeth. Mine had 8 by 6 months old....ouch.

Your hubby worked with me a long time on the CGA prayer newsletter as well. Plus I'm the only "Angel" that was ever in Redeemed.

Blessings,"Angel"

How did I know this happy post for me would turn into yet another spam thread for all of you??????? Gooooodddddnnnneeeesssss........ and who needs swaaaatttiiinnnng.
Blessings,"Angel"

This is the WoW chapter...nothing but constant nattering going on in here. We are always looking for new things to natter on. Any way...back to the topic...

I hear that teeth are definatly the stop all to au Natural feeding. And no, we don't put hockey teeth gaurds on them that young. We want to be sure they have a healthy and pretty set of teeth....

....to be smashed up on at their first check in little league.... :eek:

Yes, Grats Litza. As far as a la natural feeding..... weening overnight at 6 mo for both kids...... *****cringes***** the bite reflex is the worst. May God bless you all with a healthy pregnancy and baby. May your baby grow to be a beautiful laughing child full of childish energy and play followed by the love only your child can give you.

Back