Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I echo the above thoughts.

Just to add, we could have a sticky or something on the site that includes not only dates and times of meet-ups, but also easy instructions on how to link up in the various games. Some of them are similar to each other, but on some games it's a bit awkward. Obviously we could start with the super-popular games, and get submissions for new games.

My $.02

Want To win Army of Two: The 40th Day?

Want to win Army of Two????? First Join our blog
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33594
2. must be active on the forums
3. we must reach at total score as a group of 200,000 on the blog!
4.one lucky winner will win the game
second prize will be 3 months of xbox live
third will win some ms points
Good Luck
And hope to see you around! This contest will end on 2.10.10
Any questions? PM ME!

Last edited:
count me in whenever I am on

I am down playing as a group as often as possible, would be fun to run some mw2 with fellow redeem(ers).

Gamertag: ssbob98 (aka Impending)

--Sean

Hey guys. I am looking for some fellow Christians to play MW2 with on Xbox Live. I used to play in a Christian Clan years ago for a PC game, and I miss the interaction. Please add me, and if you are playing send me an invite.

My gamertag is: Megiddo 9

And to add to the discussion, the Multiplayer for this will not die until CoD6 comes out. I played CoD4 up until the day MW2 came out.

Hey all

I will be joining you guys shortly,, but i have a couple of technical questions.

I keep getting 2 red lights on my 360, i know that means overheating,, but the strange thing is it does that after about 30 sec,,

can i trade it in somewhere? i dont want to send it to microsoft, because it will take forever and a day to get it back..

what are my options?

red-ring-of-death

Check craigslist for your area, there are folks that sell their service to "repair" it ... not sure how reputable they are but I would think a better place to start than sending it back to the black hole that is microsoft.

Also fyi apparently the failure rate for xbox360's is 50% ... but sales are still strong. I would put up with a lot personally for mw2 though so I guess I am a sucker too. :rolleyes:

get a fan for it! they sell them and hey cost about 15 bucks

http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=133+162! that should help and also you have about 2 to 3 feet of clearance for the 360! Remember you have a beast of all console and it is worth it she just needs fresh air to breath and if you got it in a cabinet or something get it out! It will work with no problem!!!

Also fyi apparently the failure rate for xbox360's is 50% ... but sales are still strong. I would put up with a lot personally for mw2 though so I guess I am a sucker too. :rolleyes:

That is not correct atm! The chance of a red ring and for it to really mean something with the new hardware is very slim it is about 10% you can still get it i had it happen 3 times but it was due of power faliuere , cd got stuck, and a rolling blackout

For the record, Microsoft has not recommended the use of intercoolers for prevention of RRoD or any other hardware failure, otherwise, I'm sure they would be making them.

yeah that is true but the fan s that they make is not powered from the systems anymore so it makes it safer ! the older fans use to be powered via usb on the system now it is a ac unit

sorry SSBOB..didnt realize you were ToJ..thought you were some random person sending me a friend request. I will accept it tomorrow

another solution i read about in xbox magazine suggested using the cooling pads for laptops. there is no worry of voiding the warranty and they arent that expensive. also, i dont know where you live but there are people around me in oklahoma that have fixed red ring problems for a nominal fee. good luck bro.

it works you should copied the way he did and add it on the xbx site! thats how i did so and it worked! Good luck

Awesome thanks for all the suggestions. i will see what i can do. If you guys have anymore ideas, by all means pls do share.

here found this also for you

Is your Xbox 360 is showing two red lights problem? There are many reasons for it. But there is nothing to panic .You can easily fix it. The first and foremost thing you have to do is check whether all its cords are properly connected. If it shows 4 red lights then it is definitely the mistake of Audio/V cord which goes in and out from your Xbox360. So have a look whether all of your cords are properly connected just as your TV's inputs.

The 2 red lights error or 3 red lights error which is affectionately called by Microsoft as the red ring of death (RRod) problem and this happens because of hardware failure. Whether it is 2 red lights or 3 red lights it is because of hardware failure. But it helps to identify where the mistake occurs or the reason behind the problem. The most general red light problem in Xbox 360 and the tips required to fix it are well explained below.

1) Over heating is the main problem. If the system is on run for much longer time, then there is a chance to get over heated as the cooling ventilation system fail to function effectively. It can be attributed to the failure of cooling systems like the cooling fan and vents. It can be cooled off by switching off the system for two hours. But any DIY guide from Internet helps you to cool the Xbox 360 without turning off your system.

2) Lack of voltage can lead to 2 red light error. See whether the plugs are properly inserted to an outlet specially designed for Xbox console and check whether it is not shared by any other electrical equipment.

3) If the problem still persists, send the unit to Microsoft where they take a month's time to repair it. More than that, it cost you an arm and a leg as shipping fee and other paper works.

Why panic if you can fix the 2 red lights problem of Xbox 360 console from your home? Without any technical expertise you can fix 2 red lights problem and many other problems by resorting to our tips provided in a DIY guide

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ashish_K_Arora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back