Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Night

Hey everyone. I am new here and I am looking forward to meeting you in game:)

My Gamer Tag is SGT NEWELL

Halo 3
COD 4
Battlefield 1943
Team Fortress
or any other game you guys are playing, I am easy to please:)

Last edited:
My tag is Tyranta

I play CoD: WaW, and I will be getting CoD 4 soon also. I also have Halo 3, but I prefer the CoD games.

are you alive out there?

you out there?
let's infuse some life into this thing.

been playing call of duty: WaW... map pack 3 is awesome.

New Live dashboard update!! wooot

on the down side, my girls (twins 2yrs old) dressed up my avatar in camo pants and pink sweater. I tried so hard to avoid the pink sweater but one started crying when I took it off...so it stays.

I'm looking forward to the smaller data size of stored games, I need more room on my tiny 20gig

The games on demand is neat but $29 for a game like Assassins Creed?!?! cmon, I can get it for $15 at the local store. The prices should be way low, since you cant trade it and you have no physical copy.

I'm waiting on my buddy to send me the code off a gold card (I guess he went on an binge during a sale, and now has like 10) so.

I will be BlazBlue'ing it up and getting beat down, most assuredly

Gamertag: PhilxCrAzY
ToJ Username: PhilxCrAzY
Systems: XBOX 360
List of Games:

- Call of Duty 4
- Halo 3
- Far Cry 2
- Oblivion
- Forza Motorsport 2
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Side note: Have Modern Warfare 2 for the 360 reserved.

we are alive out here..just not exactly organized and gelling together as group. Where is our massive WaW clan? doesnt exist. Where was our massive CoD4 clan? Doesnt exist...so it gets kinda quiet here in 360 land

Madden 10 online game come join us

Ok all lets get some games going on i have a Online Franchise for us the Online Franchise name is Tribe of Judah the password is godlovesme
enter that and join the season. if you have any questions pm me or post it. Looking to see if we can get 32 people to play. :D

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!

We are going to setup a clan within a clan but for Call of Duty. I need people who would like to have roles like leader, traininng leader, and etc.. post what you would like to do!

I have team fortress (I LURVE IT) and fable 2, battlefield bad company, battlefield 1943 and lead 4 dead that I wouldn't mind playing ^^

i cant really gripe. been gone for a long time, but still like playing cod 4 and 5. itching for MW 2. it would be great if these games got the forum support that the pc versions get. might get more people together. my main game times are friday and saturday night so look me up sometime.:D

Gamertag: nupid
ToJ Username: nupid
Systems: Xbox 360
List of Games:

- Battlefield Bad Company
- Battlefield Modern Combat
- Forza Motorsport 2

wolfenstein...

Don't buy it, not worth the price. You have been warned! :eek: if anyone else has any recommendations or negamendations post it here and perhaps we could get a thread goin if an admin could change the topic if this does get rollin that'd be great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back