• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be purchasing the online vs mode as well..planning on buying either tonight or sometime this week before the weekend. Wifey and I plan on playing it together first before we do online versus though.

Gametag: Corpfox
Systems: None (PC)
Games: Lost Planet: Colonies Edition
LIVE membership: End date: 01/05/2009

Got a 1 Month LIVE Gold Trial.

Just an update on my current game situation:

Gamertag: E1ihu
ToJ username: Elihu
System: XBOX 360

Halo 3
Gears of War2
Left 4 Dead
Street Fighter IV
Resident Evil 5

I completely forgot about Resident Evil 5. Maybe after I get beat into the ground in NHL09 tonight I will play some of that.

May19 I will be adding UFC Undisputed to my lineup :p

1 vs 100 Beta

I was able to get in on the beta and I have to say, it was really fun! Even though I wasn't chosen to be "The One" or a member of the Mob, just seeing how many questions I could answer while in the crowd was fun in itself. Anyone else able to get on? FYI-You do not win anything because this is only the Beta version. The live announcer made that disclaimer right before the game started.
Good Luck!

I'll be sure to pick this one up. Considering how successful the beta test went last time for the 1st Modern Warfare (I was lucky enough to get in on it), they just might surprise everyone and do the exact same thing for MW2...

Update:

Been using this for a few months now. I /love/ it. No more going to Gamestop and getting 3 bucks for a 40 dollar game. Saved hundreds so far. ^__^)_b

Magic the Gathering

I just got it for LIVE and its awesome! As a long time fan of MTG it totally hits the spot. Anyone have this and want to do some multiplayer?

ROFL nice card!

This is a great way to learn the game. Try the trial and see how detailed the tutorial is. There is even a mentor option where you can play another experienced person in a format that allows you to learn the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back